BUBBA WALLACE FINISHED SECOND!

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna
The 22 needs to stop running into other cars. He screwed up a decent finish for Bubba and Bowman.
He had fresh tires and got in too deep. Last lap racing shenanigans. Gave McDowell and top 10 though.

Reactions: sdj

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
He had fresh tires and got in too deep. Last lap racing shenanigans. Gave McDowell and top 10 though.
That is kind of what I thought also. But, I have been waiting for radio active to come out to make sure the 88 didn't tap Bubba without any help, because I couldn't get a very clear view from the videos I have seen.

Dr_B_UNC

Team Owner
The 22 needs to stop running into other cars. He screwed up a decent finish for Bubba and Bowman.
Given TJ Majors' righeous indignation and grudge towards anything 9 all year for "sending it into a corner with no intention of making it" on Door Bumper Clear, this week's episode is a fun listen. Freddie Craft (Bubba's spotter) gives him hell about Joey sending it, and TJ is hearing none of it. It's all dirty Bowman. They also get their shots in about Hendrick cheating because they have a program where you can buy an old cup car for track days and road racing, because it's illegal testing. Because, as you know, there's no way Chase Elliott is a legitimately good road racer. Good episode.

Top Bottom