Bubba Wallace in the 43 at Pocono.

Almirola had an average finish of 17 point somethin’ goin’ before his injury.

Smith has a 22nd and a wreck.

If Wallace can just get it somewhere in between.

My best to ya, pal. Just keep it in one hunk 'n goin' forward.

Nice, not just for Pocono, but until Almirola returns!

This is his shot, he's going to have to give it everything.

If he can average about 15th to 20th, I think he will be fine. (IMO that's asking a lot, but I know he's capable of it)

I've been an advocate of Bubba for a long time, I hope I'm right about him.

Bubba better show up big in that #43 car.

He is 4th in Xfinity points & scored a Cup ride this weekend but after next weekend Roush has suspended his Xfinity car. Sponsorship woes.

That sucks.

I like it. Hopefully he does well. Best case scenario is he expresses The King enough to bring the 44 back for him next year.

There is not sponsorship for another car and the guy in it last year was a ride buyer.

vbnspdsplw1z.png

Within about an hour, it was announced that Roush was shutting the NXS 6 down after Pocono and Bubba was driving the 43 until Almirola comes back. That has to be Jack pulling strings because he feels guilty as hell, right?

I'm really pumped for Bubba. Hope he keeps it on the black part and runs all the laps. He has shown a tendency to "go for broke," but he must control that urge in the 43, IMO.
Within about an hour, it was announced that Roush was shutting the NXS 6 down after Pocono and Bubba was driving the 43 until Almirola comes back. That has to be Jack pulling strings because he feels guilty as hell, right?
Jack was between a rock and a hard place... fresh out of sponsorship, but Bubba has been driving very well and in place to run for the Xfinity championship. Jack saw an opportunity, and took it. Just my $0.02.

I'm really pumped for Bubba. Hope he keeps it on the black part and runs all the laps. He has shown a tendency to "go for broke," but he must control that urge in the 43, IMO.

Jack was between a rock and a hard place... fresh out of sponsorship, but Bubba has been driving very well and in place to run for the Xfinity championship. Jack saw an opportunity, and took it. Just my $0.02.

Yeah he's gotta remember what he's driving. If he can match Almirola, he's killing it.

Good for him, but he will finish 25th. His ceiling to me, is an average to below average cup driver

Great to hear this:)!
Only downside is the 6 is going to be parked after this week in Xfinity
Bad to hear this:(!

A full-time Xfinity ride is probably worth more than 10 Cup races so this might not be that good news overall. Still glad that Bubba is not completely left without a ride.

At the very least, he will be able to say he raced at the cup level. I know they will be talking to him the whole race if he makes the whole race. That should be a good part. There is no telling what he will say.:)

Great to hear this:)!

Bad to hear this:(!

A full-time Xfinity ride is probably worth more than 10 Cup races so this might not be that good news overall. Still glad that Bubba is not completely left without a ride.
Yeah. Even worse is he's pretty high up in points too. As consistent as he's been this year he was a real player for that championship.

Drive for diversity is working out well for NASCAR they have one female one Asian-American one African-American and one Hispanic driver in the field Sunday..... and I don't even think they have any rednecks wait you got Bowyer

NASCAR doesn’t “need” anyone.

When Earnhardt, Junior ‘n Patrick quits following the departure of Gordon ‘n Stewart, the TV ratings ‘n live attendance number will continue to decline just as if they are all still in the shows in 2018.

If the “one female” referred to above is meant to describe Patrick, it’s not correct. She didn’t benefit from the DFD. Earned it all herself.

NASCAR doesn’t “need” anyone.

When Earnhardt, Junior ‘n Patrick quits following the departure of Gordon ‘n Stewart, the TV ratings ‘n live attendance number will continue to decline just as if they are all still in the shows in 2018.

If the “one female” referred to above is meant to describe Patrick, it’s not correct. She didn’t benefit from the DFD. Earned it all herself.

Still diversity in the field regardless of the program or not.

Bein' sarcastic, like the R&D car.

Got it, you sly fella you.

Listen to his radio interviews. That ignores his skin color.

He’s young. He’s witty but he comes off as sincere. Those qualities are a nice addition to the younguns we have in Blaney, Larson ‘n *sigh* Chase. Another to build on.

Maybe it’s just me, I understand that, but damned if it doesn’t seem he should be in with those three.

Listen to his radio interviews. That ignores his skin color.

He’s young. He’s witty but he comes off as sincere. Those qualities are a nice addition to the younguns we have in Blaney, Larson ‘n *sigh* Chase. Another to build on.

Maybe it’s just me, I understand that, but damned if it doesn’t seem he should be in with those three.
Yes, and I'd add Jones and Suarez to your list of young stars shining bright.

I dont see anything positive happening for bubba in the 43. Not to be a nay sayer but the 43 team isnt that good and hasnt been since Bobby Hamilton which was a long time ago. I used to be the biggest 43 fan around, but not much positive in years...sorry

Back
Top Bottom