Busch responds to the Stenhouse incident

what has stenhouse said about the incident?

I don't think he cares for the Busch brothers, sure its mutual. May be a little bit of Napoleon Syndrome.

ETA-Love the tweet from Kurt.

WE need moar black hats! come on stenhouse and bush bros!

All we need now is an allegation that Kurt was sleeping with danica back when she was with SHR!

It needs to get intense!

WE need moar black hats! come on stenhouse and bush bros!

All we need now is an allegation that Kurt was sleeping with danica back when she was with SHR!

It needs to get intense!

Maybe a better allegation would be that Kurt gave her an engagement ring. That seems to be what she was after.

yeah she loved stennie, and he lost her because of his unwillingness.

The nosy part of me wants to know if he was stringing her along, or if she just kept hanging onto something she knew she was never going to get. Either way, I knew that relationship was pretty much on short time after that awkward interview where she expressed a desire to get married and Ricky swallowed his tongue......

I thought she just didnt need a Nascar RV to sleep in any more, so out with the old and with the new.....

I mean the time line matches the break up, and its the internet....

I thought she just didnt need a Nascar RV to sleep in any more, so out with the old and with the new.....

I mean the time line matches the break up, and its the internet....
It was good for pr as well. She goes steady with one guy the whole time she's on the road and nobody on twitter can accuse her of slutting around.

Back
Top Bottom