Buschy McBusch 400 @ Kansas Speedway

I mean, 4chan is a thing. Every time a company has one of those naming contest the trolls always write in the worst sounding names and other trolls blast those names to the top of the list by spamming the vote. This is mostly why companies don't let the general internet public write in the names anymore instead just give them choices.
That's just downright distasteful...

Or they can name it the Spongebob Squarepants 400 again, then we can bog the forum down with Spongebob memes.
EytC8lZWgAYKPMv.jpeg

I mean, 4chan is a thing. Every time a company has one of those naming contest the trolls always write in the worst sounding names and other trolls blast those names to the top of the list by spamming the vote. This is mostly why companies don't let the general internet public write in the names anymore instead just give them choices.
Never forget Mt Dew Hitler Did Nothing Wrong

Are you kidding me with this name?

Is this a Saturday morning cartoon?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

No, it's marketing. Ask people to participate and they have emotional buy-in. Same reason TV stations had kiddies in the audience for Bozo, or why they show submitted videos of snowstorms.

Can we have a show of hands of who actually gets excited for Kansas?

Hamlin, Logano, Truex Jr and Harvick have won 10 of the last 15 races at Kansas.

Any one of them is an easy bet.

Race day boys and girls. Get your beers ready, because we're back to the cookie cutters.

Larson has been, without a doubt, the fastest on the cookie cutters this year. He's my pick.

No, it's marketing. Ask people to participate and they have emotional buy-in. Same reason TV stations had kiddies in the audience for Bozo, or why they show submitted videos of snowstorms.
I thought it was crazy too, but it's not very often we discuss the name of the race as much as this one. Guess it is a brilliant marketing move.

Did he just make fun of Andy’s weight?

Back
Top Bottom