Cali Bonehead

Truex was an a**hole, but all he probably did was hurt someone's feelings.

Hamlin took Larson out of a probable Top 10 because... reasons?

I suppose I'll go with Hamlin for all his bumping, but only because it caused Larson to hit the wall. Drivers were pushing going into the corner all race.

According to Danny, it was Truex's fault he put him into the wall. I wonder what he would come up with when he put Larson into it.

Apparently Hamlin and Larson are still besties going shopping together. Saw a video today in my nascar news feed they made fun of this with shopping carts at a grocery store and laughed it off. I dunno how a guy can have a good car like that ruined and just laugh it off like no big deal the next day.

Apparently Hamlin and Larson are still besties going shopping together. Saw a video today in my nascar news feed they made fun of this with shopping carts at a grocery store and laughed it off. I dunno how a guy can have a good car like that ruined and just laugh it off like no big deal the next day.
Because the cost of the damage doesn't come out of their check.:)

I mean, chances are good that Kyle would've eventually ripped the side of the car off even without help from Denny anyway...

I think Larson doesn't really take NASCAR seriously. He prefers dirt racing.

Now lets all join hands and say Elliott doesn't care and neither does Larson.

af17nq9026k41.jpg

Now lets all join hands and say Elliott doesn't care and neither does Larson.

af17nq9026k41.jpg

I don't think the point is the actual finishes, it's how the two drivers react when they don't get the finish they think they deserved.

He must not care......because he didn't go over and have a slap fest and a disingenuous shoving match with one of his friends. He didn't go over and take his window net down for him and then grab him while still in the car. His crew didn't skirmish with Denny's crew. Instead maybe they just had a simple conversation or maybe Larson just doesn't mind when a guy is physical with the car. The package requires that these guys push.

He shouldn't. That's his money and his team's valuable time, all tossed down the drain because Hamlin drove like an ass.

I wonder if Larson was in on it, or if Hamlin staged the whole thing when I saw it. I wouldn't put anything past Hamlin myself.

I find it hard to believe they both went shopping on Sunday night

Denny quadrupled down on the idiocy of the event on Sunday. I hope he realizes that Ganassi is talking about the money tossed st that Macdonalds car, not just simply giving Larson the ole flat tire.

For real though. To wreck a guy, and then be like 'aye yo film this, I'm gonna do a bump n run for the lalwz'. Chip has a point..

Oh yeah and I miss cars going 215 into the corners at Fontucky and still racing side by side all day. You know exactly who the bonehead is :p

The bonehead in this case is Larson. Shows he doesn't really care about his cup team or car owner. The guy is over rated in my book as a cup driver.

Back
Top Bottom