CAMPING WORLD RV SALES 301 Loudon Rd. 1

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif
280sw007883.gif

Hell yeah Vickers is all I have to say. I've pulled for him for a long time, can't wait to see what the future holds. He had a sweet victory celebration with the fans too. Great stuff!

and no, I never expected Michael Waltrip to own a superior organization. I'm happy it's worked out for him.

I hope no one's claiming Vicker's only won becuase he was in superior equipment ;) That's had the living hell pounded out out of it 2700 times over.

Random Scanner Chatter

Crew chief Chad Knaus to Jimmie Johnson and spotter Earl Barban before race: “All right fellows, let’s get ready to roll here. Remember guys, we can’t win this thing on the first lap. We’ve got to be smart, we’ve got to take our time on the racetrack, we’ve got to be smart in the pits. Jimmie, Earl, you guys have got to be smart on the racetrack. Watch what you’ve got going on. Just pay attention all the way around us. 301 laps. We have a lot of time to get to the front.”

Kurt Busch, after just a few laps: “It’s (expletive) junk. Loose sideways in. Plowing through the center. Loose off.”

Crew chief Todd Berrier: “I heard you say you were loose in, really tight in the center?”
Busch: “The track bar is way too high. We’re junk. There’s no rear grip. None.”

Kevin Harvick after contact with Marcos Ambrose: “I just barely touched him. I’m not giving into that guy. That guy is a weapon every week. So I just held my line and he drove across the front of my nose.”

Spotter Billy O’Dea: “10-4. He was taking a gamble.”

Harvick: “Did they show it on TV?”

Crew chief Gil Martin: “Yeah, you’re left-side tires were on the yellow line. He swerved down and hit you and the 43 jacks you up and there’s nothing else you can do. You’ve got to be smarter than that.”

Harvick: “He just kept coming down. I let off for him every week so we don’t wreck. I hate it, but at some point, you’ve just got to give me some room.”

Marcos Ambrose: “Did he dump me?”

Spotter Tim Fedewa: “Yeah.”

Morgan Shepherd crewman as the 71-year-old Shepherd becomes the oldest driver to start a Sprint Cup race: “Good job Morgan. Sorry this thing was so evil for you.”

Shepherd: “Sorry I couldn’t have done better.”

Crewman: “I’m sure you got everything out of it that could be got out of it.

Shepherd: “Thank you sir.”

Crewman: “Congratulations, bud.”

Jeff Gordon after restart where Jeff Burton spun his tires: “(Expletive).”

Spotter Eddie D’Hondt: “The 31 killed us.”

Gordon: “Yes he did.”

Jeff Burton following that restart: “Tell the 24, ‘Thank you.’ … I never could get any grip.”

Richard Childress: “Spun your tires on the get-go?”

Burton: “Yeah. I never could get off of it. I don’t know if it was just old (right-side tires) or what. I just never could get going.”

Danica Patrick after being spun by AJ Allmendinger: “Let the 51 spotter know that I think it’s bull(expletive) that he’s a lap down and he moved me out of the way.”

Spotter Brandon Bensch: “10-4”

Patrick: “Thank you. … Was he the lucky dog, the 51?”

Bensch: “The 51 was the first car lap down.”

Patrick: “Mother (expletive).”

Bensch: “Exactly. He said he’s sorry.”

Patrick: “No he’s not. He’s not (expletive) sorry at all. He got his lap back.”

Crew chief Tony Gibson: “Just load that up in your memory bank.”

Patrick: “It makes me so mad. He tried to do it the lap before, but I gave enough room. But that time I held my line and he just took me out.”

Travis Kvapil after wreck with Patrick: “What the hell was that?”

Spotter Toby Whealdon: “That was the 10 car, dove down on the bottom.”

Paul Menard after he took out Gordon: “He runs into me, runs me up the track? He’s not going to get away with that.”

Spotter Stevie Reeves: “10-4. I think a few of them need that from you.”

^^Hahaha some of those are funny.
And I never thought I would agree with Ms Thang, but what she said after the Dinger wreck is exactly what I was thinking.

^^Hahaha some of those are funny.
And I never thought I would agree with Ms Thang, but what she said after the Dinger wreck is exactly what I was thinking.

Me too . Wrong place wrong time . Would like to see a replay of the accident with Stenhouse , looked like something broke to me . The Kvapil spotter said she lost it on the apron .

Me too . Wrong place wrong time . Would like to see a replay of the accident with Stenhouse , looked like something broke to me . The Kvapil spotter said she lost it on the apron .

She should remove her apron before she climbs in the car.:eek:

I think Ambrose roughed him up, ambrose don't have the sense God gave a goose. He's a road course ringer at best.:)

Just had to post this as I'm reviewing the race posts (missed the race due to circumstances) :(

The old saying "Doesn't have the sense God gave a Goose" is actually incorrect - at least as far as birds go. The Canada Geese where I live (around a lake) are really quite smart. They tend to stay in fairly large groups and almost always have a "lookout" for predators. They "marry for life" - if you can call pairing up marrying - and while the ducks at my lake lose 50%+ of their brood every year to predation - the geese are very protective of their young (both mamma and pappa are doting parents) - and usually see their young through to adult goose-hood.

When a group of them fly in the V-Formation it is similar to the peleton in the Tour De France or drafting at a superspeedway. The lead Goose breaks up the air - making flying easier for the others...and they take turns at the front. Actually geese are pretty smart.

OK - my little "fun fact" :)

Just had to post this as I'm reviewing the race posts (missed the race due to circumstances) :(

The old saying "Doesn't have the sense God gave a Goose" is actually incorrect - at least as far as birds go. The Canada Geese where I live (around a lake) are really quite smart. They tend to stay in fairly large groups and almost always have a "lookout" for predators. They "marry for life" - if you can call pairing up marrying - and while the ducks at my lake lose 50%+ of their brood every year to predation - the geese are very protective of their young (both mamma and pappa are doting parents) - and usually see their young through to adult goose-hood.

When a group of them fly in the V-Formation it is similar to the peleton in the Tour De France or drafting at a superspeedway. The lead Goose breaks up the air - making flying easier for the others...and they take turns at the front. Actually geese are pretty smart.

OK - my little "fun fact" :)

I knew all that, as far as birds go, Crow's are smarter than geese. I guess I should have used "dumber than a fence post". o_O

I knew all that, as far as birds go, Crow's are smarter than geese. I guess I should have used "dumber than a fence post". o_O

Actually fence posts are quite smart . At least they work for a living . You could have used 'dumb as a stump' , it wouldn't hurt my feelings .:D

Actually fence posts are quite smart . At least they work for a living . You could have used 'dumb as a stump' , it wouldn't hurt my feelings .:D
Better not hurt your feelins you stole it from me.

Back
Top Bottom