CAMPING WORLD RV SALES 301 Loudon Rd. 1

Seeing that #14 leading is a beautiful thing. I don't think he can hold them off but maybe he can come away with a top 5

uh oh, here comes the danica bashing!

Its clearly her fault again. Right? Right?

Would you rather have PPV and pay $25 per race?

I've thought about that after I read Pocono tried it back in the 1980s. If the coverage was really good and it was commercial free, I might pay for it for big races like Daytona or Indy. Would stink if it was for every week, though.

Dang! I was hoping that would put my fantasy driver on the lead lap, but since he caused Danica to spin, I don't think he should get the lucky dog.

Every time I flip over to TNT, they're at commercials. **** 'em, sticking with NBCSN. I hope FOX Sports 1 gets TNT's contract next year.

nah surprise mostly..she didn't cause it, that is a step up..but the race isn't over, I'm patient. it will come owl boy

I've thought about that after I read Pocono tried it back in the 1980s. If the coverage was really good and it was commercial free, I might pay for it for big races like Daytona or Indy. Would stink if it was for every week, though.

You may be the only one. There is no way I'd pay for a PPV NASCAR race. If the Super bowl or the Stanley Cup finals aren't on ppv, then no way should a Daytona race be.

Montoya has actually done pretty well this year, compared to previous years. especially in the last 10 races or so

It's not like Matt, but he sure wrecked Newman and Kurt. Kurt has to be real pissed, but I don't think that was intentional.

Back
Top Bottom