Can anybody catch Matt Kenseth for the Cup?

• Thread starter 4xchampncountin
  • Start date
Jeff Gordon is about 400 points back, way too much of a margin for him to make up. The points race will come down to Kenseth and Junior, but really, its almost written in stone right now.

Kenseth runs like crap most of the day but in the end he ends up with a top ten.

Originally posted by bowtie@Aug 10 2003, 03:07 PM
Kenseth runs like crap most of the day but in the end he ends up with a top ten.
It's almost spooky how that happens....

I swear when I check the running order with 10 to go he's in the hi-20's....next thing I know, they're doing a post race interview about his 4th place finish (with NO coverage of his ascent!)

I'm sure this is not TOTALLY accurate but it sure feels that way! :D :D

Originally posted by Splunge+Aug 10 2003, 03:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Splunge @ Aug 10 2003, 03:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bowtie@Aug 10 2003, 03:07 PM
It's almost spooky how that happens....

I swear when I check the running order with 10 to go he's in the hi-20's....next thing I know, they're doing a post race interview about his 4th place finish (with NO coverage of his ascent!)

I'm sure this is not TOTALLY accurate but it sure feels that way! :D :D [/b][/quote]
I agree Splunge, its dang near scary.

Originally posted by bowtie@Aug 10 2003, 03:07 PM
Matt had to pit because of contact with Casey Mears the lap before Rusty got into the mud. He ended up behind the group of cars that pitted when Rusty went into the mud & ahead of the group that pitted after the caution that came out. I think he was around 18th? He moved up because there was 6 or so cars that didn't pit under the caution and eventually had to pit. Matt was about 11th & the only reason he ended up 8th was Biffle missed the inner loop and got black flagged, Casey Mears then went into the gravel and on the last lap when Jeff Gordon was running out of gas & Harvick spun him out. Matt wasn't running that good, but he wasn't running crappy. I think he was around 15th when Casey Mears got into him? Can't remember for sure.

It would appear more and more like the answer is simply...no <_<

Originally posted by Gollum+Aug 10 2003, 09:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gollum @ Aug 10 2003, 09:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Mustang@Aug 11 2003, 02:29 AM
No, My boy Mat has this raped up.&nbsp; :D
Please explain how. :D [/b][/quote]
I don't wanna know. :sne:

Back
Top Bottom