CARL EDWARDS

First off I Live for music, it’s a passion of mine. I want to hear actual humans on actual instruments. Some yahoo in their basement on a computer playing recorded bits, using auto tune and blatantly sampling is not music. There is no musicuanship involved. My 16 year old neighbor came out of his house carrying a guitar case. I asked him what he had. Turns out he is learning to play bass guitar. He got a kick out of the fact that I’ve been playing bass for 45 tears. I keep waiting for a band to start practicing in there garage. Does my heart good to see there are still young folk out there who want to play an actual instrument. One more thing, song lyrics, why do they have to be vulgar. Put some thought into it. Write actual lyrics. Metal, Rap, Pop are all guilty of this. Seems like the lowest common denominator sells these days. Oh, another one more thing. Bro, Hip Hop, I’m gonba drink beer country has single handed ruined a whole genre of music. Go on You Tube, go way back into the back room, open those doors, there is a gold mine of great new music just waiting to be discovered.

Between Pandora, You Tube and the internet radio I have become addicted to why would I buy anything when I can listen to it for free.
Only music I buy is from artist I like that aren't big known artist who have to pretty much put their own music out. Hoping that it helps them get signed at some point.

Back
Top Bottom