Charlotte --- 600 RACE thread

Oh yeah, green flag

"5-6-7 laps."

You got to love Larry Mac's guesses, I guess he was punching in that calculator too hard.lol

Are these announcers new? If it rains past lap 200, we call it, go home and just not worry how long it's going to rain? Dafuq fox?
There is no rule that says NASCAR has to call a race if its past the half way point, if there is a chance that the race and be continued to the full distance, NASCAR will do that. Plus, this is a home race, so for everyone but FRR , logistics of getting back to the shop is a none issue. People dont buy tickets for half way races, just saying ;)

There is no rule that says NASCAR has to call a race if its past the half way point, if there is a chance that the race and be continued to the full distance, NASCAR will do that. Plus, this is a home race, so for everyone but FRR , logistics of getting back to the shop is a none issue. People dont buy tickets for half way races, just saying ;)
You guys are saying the same thing.

Yeah I know how it works. Not sure about Mike Joy, though.

I think he has more raw talent than Chase. Put both drivers in equal equipment, and I'd bet that Blaney outraces Chase at least 7 times out of 10.
For now, I am going to agree with you.

I think he has more raw talent than Chase. Put both drivers in equal equipment, and I'd bet that Blaney outraces Chase at least 7 times out of 10.
I watch them both on Raceview and I don't think so but time will tell.

what are we LOL at DW for?, must said it while I stepped away for a minute

well...time for some pit stop strategy....WORK ON THE CAR!

Back
Top Bottom