Charlotte RACE thread --- The 600

All state DOT's need to pay attention to the pave job done here. Hard to imagine they need to change tires at all honestly

now newbies and the hard headed, this is where the stages come into play...strategy..remember chillin's they reward points for the top 10 places.

Where’s Blabberton when you need him. I’d forgotten every point MATTERS

Ugh Jimmie, can you get a favorable lane draw on a restart? Outside all race.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

22 bout to win the stage with old tires. Yay.

Where’s Blabberton when you need him. I’d forgotten every point MATTERS
If half of them would look at the points, they would have their mind blown...like how can a ninth place car have more points than a 4th place one hmmmm...stage points.

Fresh cut watermelon chased with cheetos and Coca-Cola (ko'kohler) had got me through the slow times tonight.

Bell isn't there yet

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The disappointing part of it all is Chase was turning lap times faster than or on pace with the leaders before that stop. Should've just continued to make up ground the old fashioned way with 120 laps left.

Gustafson just told Chase to back out and ride out the stage, try to not get wrecked after he fell initially. Can’t believe tires suddenly mattered.

The disappointing part of it all is Chase was turning lap taps faster than or on pace with the leaders before that stop. Should've just continued to make up ground the old fashioned way with 120 laps left.
I dunno, they needed track position and gambled to get it. Seemed like a good call given tire drop off today. He checked up for the 4 in turn 1, and that was that.

Back
Top Bottom