Charlotte RACE thread --- The 600

June 27 to be exact.
1590375682013.jpeg

As a life long JG fan, I still detest Rusty Wallace. I mean that in the most friendly way possible

Make a note, because Bowman has done so well in the "dreaded stages", he can finish with more points way below a car that finishes higher but has no stage points.

Momentum can shift at any time, it just seems as if the HMS Company is turing it around as a whole speed wise.
Seems like he’s snatched lead dog status over there, he was outrunning everyone there before quarantine and still doing it now after. Of course it might change but I’m saying as a fan, he’s been mighty impressive

Momentum can shift at any time, it just seems as if the HMS Company is turing it around as a whole speed wise.
They’ve been on it. Elliott has lost two wins that were in the bag with the lug nut shearing the valve stem off at Vegas and Kyle Bush going full idiot at Darlington. Sooner or later it’ll click and they’ll rattle off more wins to compliment Bowman’s earlier.

I don't have a bit of faith in Dibenidito holding on to the lead with that bunch on four behind him

They’ve been on it. Elliott has lost two wins that were in the bag with the lug nut shearing the valve stem off at Vegas and Kyle Bush going full idiot at Darlington. Sooner or later it’ll click and they’ll rattle off more wins to compliment Bowman’s earlier.
3 top 10s and 2 top 5s coming in. It’s not like Bowman has been a 1 man show.

I told a couple non racing friends to check out the race tonight, I honestly feel bad. This package is gahbage
I wouldn't feel bad they will probably love it watching cars sliding side ways at 200 mph. :)

Almost a wreck there, great save

Back
Top Bottom