Charlotte RACE thread --- The 600

This race is ****** lame.. I mean okay, I'm not expecting a Talladega style race with lots of lead changes, but this is ****** ridiculous.. Nobody can pass the leader under green at all.. It's been a ****** 300 mile parade!!

This race is ****** lame.. I mean okay, I'm not expecting a Talladega style race with lots of lead changes, but this is ****** ridiculous.. Nobody can pass the leader under green at all.. It's been a ****** 300 mile parade!!
Everything is great

had two cars within a car length for over a hundred laps

Also, am I not the only one frustrated with Goodyear.. The tires have no fall off at all..

Knowing them, next year they'll end up overcorrecting and end up bringing a tire to Charlotte that disintegrates after 3 laps
You cant build a tire that will fall off like Darlington which does it itself.. if you do you will have failures like the tire war between Goodyear and Hoosier

Truex and Bryon look faster at the moment. Unfortunately no second lane is preventing anything from happening

If I had a dollar for every time they say traction compound

T'storm just hit. Y'all keep me up to date --- no satellite. Hope I don't lose 'net, too.

Are you in an area you can receive broadcast signals? If you have a paper clip, you can take it, unwind it, shove it into the port where you would plug in an antenna, and receive some of the channels you would receive if you had a real antenna.

EDIT: You will need to switch your TV to the "TV" input, and may need to perform a scan.

Last edited:
I just saw the 19 blow the doors off the 88 for the lead.

Denny conquers Daytona 500's, Martin dominates Coca-Cola 600's... :growl:

I just saw the 19 blow the doors off the 88 for the lead.
First time all day. Meanwhile, no passes inside he top 10 all race with the exception of that. He isn't wrong.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

They don't do "through the field" anymore, do they?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom