Charlotte RACE thread --- The 600

Well Brad got a huge gift. That’s utterly frustrating as a 9 fan, this friggin sucks

****** ****. Glad the 9 and 12 ended up in the top 5 but man. What could have been

Iolol not surprised

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Brad where’s your mask??? That’s cool Brad has one major left to check off

Had Chase stayed out, everyone behind him probably would of pitted. It's a damned if you do , damned if you don't situation.

Then you be damned.

This is not all on Alan. If you felt like you needed to stay out, you stay out. The driver makes the ultimate call. Alan sucks even harder at pit calling than Letarte.

He used to drive me nuts.

Brad acts like this is the first time he’s won on a GWC. I swear he steals most of his wins on final restarts.

Daymn Harvick in 6th..where did he come from. The rooks Reddick and Bell top 10's Custer 12th

1590380056387.png

The real question for Brad is will Miller follow you to the 48???

I mean, I guess its fitting that Brad got a win for the one race that Miller is doing this year, and very well the last race maybe

Happy has I am for Brad, I'm gutted for Chase. Seems like everything in the world conspires to cheat him out of a win.

We’re repaying the karma that Chase used up driving into the barrier only to come back and win the Roval.

Back
Top Bottom