Charlotte RACE thread

I still like Brad. He just acted a fool tonight, and if he does get punished for anything he did tonight, via a NASCAR penalty or retaliation on the track, he'll deserve it.

Like TRL said, he just lost his cool towards the end of and after that race.
He got screwed by his pit, he got pole position, but was on old tires for the restart. Blocked the 20 while he got up to speed...bad Idea that turned out to be, got behind and tried to move Hamlin in a corner on a restart with only two to go..bad move Somewhere in there he said Kenseth screwed up his front end, who knows, I think about right them when he figured out that he was going to be in the bottom four he went straight to stupid after that..probably doesn't remember much after that. :blush:

Honestly I feared this track more than I do Talladega.

Jeff is really hit or miss here. He had a stretch where he went like 7 races without finishing it.

Tire marks left by the #2 in the garage during post-race:

BzuH3XvIYAAuPe3.jpg

Watching the video of the Matt/brad fight, it looks like two of matts crew members were fighting each other at the end...lol
The bitch shut the door on him & wasnt clear. Her error but she wont take the blame for anything.

Both had yellow uniforms but what I saw was one with dollar general and the other with alliance truck parts (Brads crew).
Ahh, alright. I was watching the video on my phone so it was hard to see; thanks for clarification :)

Why? His comment was about Danica Patrick, not the forum member. We have to apologize to forum members now when we talk bad about their favorite drivers?
I apologize to myself for talking **** about Chad and Jimmie, lol. Seriously though they both go into meltdown phase when they aren't dominating...as seen in 2011, and now this year.

I apologize to myself for talking **** about Chad and Jimmie, lol. Seriously though they both go into meltdown phase when they aren't dominating...as seen in 2011, and now this year.

Kind of hard to not be on top when you're used to being the top dog.

Why? His comment was about Danica Patrick, not the forum member. We have to apologize to forum members now when we talk bad about their favorite drivers?
DF simply asked for anyone that heard any comments from Danica about the Logano incident to post the comments. My man JEB was pretty much like "nah dude, we ain't postin' ****. **** that irrelevant ***** Danica." LOL. (Note: I may be exaggerating slightly and he may not have actually used that exact phrase. ;))

He had every right to say what he said but it was kinda foul.

It's over with now, though, and DF seemed to not care too much, so it's all good.

DF simply asked for anyone that heard any comments from Danica about the Logano incident to post the comments. My man JEB was pretty much like "nah dude, we ain't postin' ****. **** that irrelevant ***** Danica." LOL. (Note: I may be exaggerating slightly and he may not have actually used that exact phrase. ;))

He had every right to say what he said but it was kinda foul.

It's over with now, though, and DF seemed to not care too much, so it's all good.

For some reason I found it hilarious, something like have you seen my dolly?

I just read that WWE has booked a six man tag team Hell in a Cell match for their next pay-per-view:

Team Penske (Brad Keselowski, Joey Logano and Ryan Blaney) vs. Team Current and Former Joe Gibbs Racing Drivers (Tony Stewart, Denny Hamlin and Matt Kenseth) with Danica at ringside.

(Spoiler Alert: The match ends with Blaney double crossing his teammates)

I just read that WWE has booked a six man tag team Hell in a Cell match for their next pay-per-view:

Team Penske (Brad Keselowski, Joey Logano and Ryan Blaney) vs. Team Current and Former Joe Gibbs Racing Drivers (Tony Stewart, Denny Hamlin and Matt Kenseth) with Danica at ringside.

(Spoiler Alert: The match ends with Blaney double crossing his teammates)
Throw in Kyle Busch as the special guest referee and I'm sold. :)

Ok who actually saw what went down in the garage area

Back
Top Bottom