Chase Elliott

• Thread starter Restrictor Plate King!
  • Start date
Chase only had one car for sale
Wat.jpg

Junior had 4 cars for sale
jabba-the-wat.jpeg

We argue about die-cast sales tho?

Give reasons or cite evidence in support of an idea, action, or theory, typically with the aim of persuading others to share one's view.

Are you sure about only one car for sale?
He may have had more but for this list I am using this report. So his one car was the best seller then Junior had 2nd 3rd and 4th. I notice they didn't report the number of sales. I am assuming Juniors 3 cars may be a larger number of sales.

Lionel Racing Top 10 selling die-casts of 2016
  • Chase Elliott No. 24 NAPA Chevrolet.
  • Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. ...
  • Kevin Harvick No. 4 Busch Chevrolet.
  • Jimmie Johnson No. 48 Lowe's/Superman Chevrolet.
  • Kurt Busch No. 41 Monster Energy Chevrolet.
  • Jimmie Johnson No.
More items...
upload_2016-12-26_16-34-11.pngChase Elliott tops Earnhardt with best-selling die-cast of 2016

He may have had more but for this list I am using this report. So his one car was the best seller then Junior had 2nd 3rd and 4th. I notice they didn't report the number of sales. I am assuming Juniors 3 cars may be a larger number of sales.

Lionel Racing Top 10 selling die-casts of 2016
  • Chase Elliott No. 24 NAPA Chevrolet.
  • Kevin Harvick No. 4 Busch Chevrolet.
  • Jimmie Johnson No. 48 Lowe's/Superman Chevrolet.
  • Kurt Busch No. 41 Monster Energy Chevrolet.
  • Jimmie Johnson No.
More items...
View attachment 22748Chase Elliott tops Earnhardt with best-selling die-cast of 2016
You must know that Lionel is not the only NASCAR diecast manufacturer.

You must know that Lionel is not the only NASCAR diecast manufacturer.
I don't collect the cars so I don't know the background of doing so but who else does still sell them? I can remember the announcement when Lionel took over the NASCAR Diecast market. I only assumed that they were exclusive.

Actiondiecast.com is one of several authorized Lionel Racing Collectibles dealer's. I don't think they produce anything.

More than one in the business, however, the claim was that Chase outsold everyone else and I haven't seen any numbers to prove that claim.
Didn't Lionel just announce last week that Chase Elliott's car was the #1 seller? Why is that so hard to believe?

I wish they would show the MPD numbers, why is it a secret?

Actiondiecast.com is one of several authorized Lionel Racing Collectibles dealer's. I don't think they produce anything.

Didn't Lionel just announce last week that Chase Elliott's car was the #1 seller? Why is that so hard to believe?
If you look at their chart it shows 1 car from Chase outsold all other cars. That does not mean ( to me anyway) that the total cars sold by chase was greater than all cars sold by Junior.
The chart shows Juniors's car were 2nd 3rd and 4th best sellers. Are they saying that Chase's
car outsold the total of all of Juniors's cars?
I would like it if they had posted total sales of each.
Doesn't really matter anyway, I just hate vague statements like that. They are just headline grabbing.

If you look at their chart it shows 1 car from Chase outsold all other cars. That does not mean ( to me anyway) that the total cars sold by chase was greater than all cars sold by Junior.
The chart shows Juniors's car were 2nd 3rd and 4th best sellers. Are they saying that Chase's
car outsold the total of all of Juniors's cars?
I would like it if they had posted total sales of each.
Doesn't really matter anyway, I just hate vague statements like that. They are just headline grabbing.
The way I look at it and the way it was announced, Chase had the #1 selling diecast car, period. It has nothing to do with adding up positions 2-4. His car simply outsold the next highest grossing car ad all other cars after that.

The way I look at it and the way it was announced, Chase had the #1 selling diecast car, period. It has nothing to do with adding up positions 2-4. His car simply outsold the next highest grossing car ad all other cars after that.
Yup and I can believe it. JG fans and others would want his Rookie year car. I would have bought it also except I don't collect anymore. Gave my 15 year collection to the grandson and I believe it is still in boxes.

Ah man, I could get used to that.

I always love it when professional athletes endorse crap food. Anyone with sense knows they dont eat that ****.

It's gonna look even better in victory lane :D

Looks like they added a darker/bolder outline to the number, very nice. I still think brown would've been a better choice, but the outline definitely makes the yellow easier on the eyes.
Imo when Gordon left I thought they would alter the font style for 24 for Chase. Oh well

That would be cool doing a Polish victory lap!

Its just crazy connecting all these dots going back to Nov.1992.

Back
Top Bottom