Chase Elliott

• Thread starter Restrictor Plate King!
  • Start date
Did anyone have receview on yesterday during the last lap? Chase was 8th or 9th heading into turn 3 and came across the finish line 15th - trying to find out what happened there.

@Johali?

Truex ran him into the grass on the back straight.

NH when Truex stated in 4th gear in front of Chase and did communicate the problem according to AG.. Kentucky when Truex restarted on the bottom and lost control and stacked up the outside lane, causing Blaney and Chase to get together.

Yep

And yep. Chase and his team were not happy at all.
I saw that he went to the bottom on the back stretch but entered turn 3 without losing position. Maybe I'm thinking of 2 to go instead of the last lap.

I saw that he went to the bottom on the back stretch but entered turn 3 without losing position. Maybe I'm thinking of 2 to go instead of the last lap.
I don't know which lap either 1 or 2 to go but he was forward of Jeff and I saw him dart to the grass with the 78 beside him and Jeff and others flew by him.

I heard on the 24 scanner that Chase got into the 3. He apologized to the team. Idk though, I only listened in for like 30 seconds.

I heard on the 24 scanner that Chase got into the 3. He apologized to the team. Idk though, I only listened in for like 30 seconds.
And this is what I thought was the last thing I saw, him diving off into 3 on the last lap right behind Austin. So that makes sense.

Chase's last 4 Michigan finishes including Xfinity...
6th, 2nd, 2nd, and 2nd :owquitit:

I will say, when the kid finally does start winning races, Michigan sure seems like it'll be his house someday.

Chase's last 4 Michigan finishes including Xfinity...
6th, 2nd, 2nd, and 2nd :owquitit:

I will say, when the kid finally does start winning races, Michigan sure seems like it'll be his house someday.
It's an Elliott thing

Just gonna leave this here cause it blew my mind...

Attach87104_20160919_202652.png

http://nascar.nbcsports.com/2016/09/19/upon-further-review-mirror-image-with-no-24-car/

Last edited:
Yes, the kid that had the Number One selling die cast.

I would also like to see the numbers on most popular driver. Why does NASCAR not show the numbers?

Chase only had one car for sale so anyone wanting his car had to buy that one. Junior had 4 cars for sale and I am pretty sure he was the king of die cast sales.

Chase only had one car for sale so anyone wanting his car had to buy that one. Junior had 4 cars for sale and I am pretty sure he was the king of die cast sales.

Are you sure about only one car for sale?

Back
Top Bottom