Chicago boneyhead

You know I am not a Kyle fan by a long shot but I sure respect his ability to drive a race car.
It looks like the 2 and 18 are having fun with each other.

There were boneheads all over the place from Mr Danica Patrick to one of the fools in the booth saying Chase Elliott's playoff experience last year would help him deal with the pressure this year. I bailed on the race with 14 to go as I had as much as I could take for one day but even so I am giving myself a bonehead for not bailing sooner.
switch to MRN fer audio, they call the race,
they dont explain it to you, as if viewers are retards.

Good Lord revman chill out. You are acting like a man child. Lay off the Skittles, it's obvious you don't handle sugar well. Haha

Cool. He certainly didn't, but it's pathetic that posters consider this a 5 in terms of the race. Stupid. Fast car came back from adversity to win. Great race. I have 0 faith in NASCAR fans' ability to assess the quality of racing. None, and the longer NASCAR listens, the longer they will screw with the sport in a bad way. Congratulations. I really enjoyed that win. :cheers:

The race was a 5, dude.

Outside of Truex, who could really pass in dirty air? Nothing really happened, I mean Elliott and Harvick made some passes. Everyone knew Kyle had the fastest car, but mistakes piled up and it cost him the race. His car was not strong in dirty air as much, so things like that happen.

Its becoming more obvious of just how difficult it is to pass with these cars and I mean it takes a lot of work to get pass that person in front of you. I have faith in NASCAR, but its the people in the front office that comes up with these decisions and all we can do is watch the changes occur.

The race was a 4 dude.

Outside of Truex, who could really pass in dirty air? Nothing really happened, I mean Elliott and Harvick made some passes. Everyone knew Kyle had the fastest car, but mistakes piled up and it cost him the race. His car was not strong in dirty air as much, so things like that happen.

Its becoming more obvious of just how difficult it is to pass with these cars and I mean it takes a lot of work to get pass that person in front of you. I have faith in NASCAR, but its the people in the front office that comes up with these decisions and all we can do is watch the changes occur.

:fixed:

Who ever decided to swap the 18 pit crew for the chase
Yeah, I am gonna agree with Kylefan here for change :laugh::laugh:

Bonehead move for sure.
I like what the booth had to say. They took a pit crew from a team that was fast and operating under no pressure, a stupid decision for sure. Kyle's team was used to him and had operated under pressure all season, why screw with success?

Moving on.

SO THE DECISION IS UNANIMOUS. Whoever swapped the crews gets a nod from me, too.

You know I am not a Kyle fan by a long shot but I sure respect his ability to drive a race car.

I agree. Great post, man.

The race was a 5, dude.

Depends on what you are looking for. I think that the best cars screwing themselves on pit road and one recovering to win is, in fact, something happening. I think that Elliott drove a hell of a race, and Harvick maximized his equipment, and took what the race gave him. I didn't like it, but pulling like hell for Kyle to get his lap back is something happening. I think that after Denny's encumbered win at Darlington, Toyota's performance is still fantastic. I think that is something happening. It seems to me that fans are unwilling to let these races unfold organically. Every damn one of them had better be a fender beating thriller, or there will be hell to pay. NASCAR seems to be listening, hence Stage Racing, etc. IMO NASCAR fans need to learn to appreciate the finer points of the event, and stop this stupid bitching. My two cents.

Here's the proof. Kybu still loooves his old crew. But according to him he kicked'em to the curb because the stats prove that they weren't good enough. Said so himself in the video.

He supported the team decision. Nothing in there suggests that he was pissed or that the crew was tired of him. We both know that. BTW--I have never agreed with crew swaps.

The better crew gets with the better car for a championship run. This is racing. Nothing to see here.

The better crew gets with the better car for a championship run. This is racing. Nothing to see here.
The better crews are the ones who can be successful under pressure.
Denny Hamlin has the best pit crew but they have no pressure because they know he will screw it up sometime during the race.
Kyle Bush's crew are always under pressure until he screws up.
Yesterday the 24 team got the job done.

Here's the proof. Kybu still loooves his old crew. But according to him he kicked'em to the curb because the stats prove that they weren't good enough. Said so himself in the video.

It was a rather dumb decision .... no matter who made it !!! Kyle owned that race until the pit crew got a hold of him.

The better crews are the ones who can be successful under pressure.
Denny Hamlin has the best pit crew but they have no pressure because they know he will screw it up sometime during the race.
Kyle Bush's crew are always under pressure until he screws up.
Yesterday the 24 team got the job done.
I knew Hambone was going to blow it and he did. He didn't speed which is a small miracle, but he stalled it in the pits. I'm glad he squeaked into the playoffs, but the preacher would be missing out by not changing out his crew when Denny's out of it.

Dennys crew is not a stand out unit like it was a few years ago. They keep up with their teammates and so far denny is very good at almost speeding on pit road.

Dennys crew is not a stand out unit like it was a few years ago. They keep up with their teammates and so far denny is very good at almost speeding on pit road.

He leads the series in pit road speeding penalties. Larson's crew this year is one of the best, but they also have a driver that hardly makes mistakes in the pits.
Last year stats
Here is a look at who ranked among the leaders in various pit road penalties this season in the Sprint Cup Series.

SPEEDING ON PIT ROAD

10 — Denny Hamlin

7 — Austin Dillon

7 — Kyle Larson

7 — Paul Menard

7 — Ryan Newman

7 — David Ragan

7 — Ricky Stenhouse Jr.

Last edited:

They both love it. Especially Brad. I applaud the guy for not giving a ****.

As far as this thread. Jeff Burton, for saying Kyle is about to get on the lead lap when he was still two down

Back
Top Bottom