Chicagoland Cup Series Pre-Race thread

I don't know what the weather is going to do, but what I do know is that I will be here until it's over or they make a decision to call it...and then it's off to the diner for some American chop suey and coconut cream pie.:D

I don't know what the weather is going to do, but what I do know is that I will be here until it's over or they make a decision to call it...and then it's off to the diner for some American chop suey and coconut cream pie.:D
Yep, Im here till the checkers or the postponement announcement .

LOL at the 11 team, there werent messing around, they sachet strapped the cover down

The 48 and 88 cars have been pretty good cars all week in the heat. I just hope they can hit the right setup for the cooler track.

This doesn't look promising:

2jfc3dc.png

Spent this morning and early afternoon at Chicagoland with my 10 year old grandson, Joey.

At 10:00 a.m. we got to meet Joey Logano at a meet-and-greet photo opportunity that didn't include any autographs.

However, we waited outside and caught Logano as he was leaving and my grandson was able to get Joey to sign his t-shirt.

Way cool.

Knowing how long it would take to get the track dry, we bailed out when the storm blew in.

Nasty stuff.

Then people would complain that NASCAR did something wrong too :owquitit::owquitit::owquitit::laugh:

I think Nascar as always does the best and l am so thankful that l get to be the beneficiary of all the great moments they have provided. I just hate all of the complaining.

But, what has me madder in Hell is the interviews with Krista Voda, Kyle Petty, and Dale Jarrett. I bet they are back in Charlotte in a studio doing their interview with the streamer below posting the Chicago results. Taking all that credit for traveling and making the trip, what a cheap lying stunt they are putting on to the American public.

Or maybe they are in Concord, l can't even get them to be honest about where they are at, how do l know who they are. They are probably a group or actors lying about who they are.

Lawd Gawd almighty what are thy trying to do to me, what if the cars are self driven that only pays a minimum wage for the driving actors post race interviews.....

The one thing a lot of fans may not think about when there is a rain delay or the race is moved to the next day is how much of a nightmare the logistics can be for the teams. Flights have to be changed and motels have be secured. It may not be as bad for NASCAR teams because a lot of the teams have their own planes but a lot of the NHRA teams fly commercial. The last 2 races our team had every flight cancelled until Mon.

I think Nascar as always does the best and l am so thankful that l get to be the beneficiary of all the great moments they have provided. I just hate all of the complaining.

But, what has me madder in Hell is the interviews with Krista Voda, Kyle Petty, and Dale Jarrett. I bet they are back in Charlotte in a studio doing their interview with the streamer below posting the Chicago results. Taking all that credit for traveling and making the trip, what a cheap lying stunt they are putting on to the American public.

Or maybe they are in Concord, l can't even get them to be honest about where they are at, how do l know who they are. They are probably a group or actors lying about who they are.

Lawd Gawd almighty what are thy trying to do to me, what if the cars are self driven that only pays a minimum wage for the driving actors post race interviews.....
They are all at the track live and in person

But I know you and how you post , so I am not sure if you are being serious or is this a full on Greg :sarcasm: post :idunno::laugh:

The one thing a lot of fans may not think about when there is a rain delay or the race is moved to the next day is how much of a nightmare the logistics can be for the teams. Flights have to be changed and motels have be secured. It may not be as bad for NASCAR teams because a lot of the teams have their own planes but a lot of the NHRA teams fly commercial. The last 2 races our team had every flight cancelled until Mon.
Yeah, plus hotel rooms and car rentals all have to be extended one more day, its a logistics pain in the ass to postpone races.

Looks like the weather is moving nw to se so maybe won’t get it all in but still a significant window.

Back
Top Bottom