Chili Bowl 2021

yeah no real standouts. I'm going with Justin Grant and Tanner Thorson. I think because there aren't any real standouts it could make for close racing all night.

Stenhouse to the C Main too because of a rookie who couldn't keep his car pointed forward.

Sometimes I think they should go back to having the first night of the week be a rookie night, with a certain number transferring to a qualifying night.

Nasty flip. That guy was literally a danger to himself and everyone else.

I doubt if Stenhouse makes it out of the C main. I don't have much faith in ol Stenny

He's run top 10 on Saturday before. I'll go out on a limb and say he does and at least comes close to transferring in the B. It's a long road now though.

I hope for his sake he's not back. Or that if he is he stays the hell out of the way.

Nice run by Michelle Decker to stay in front. Thorson and Stenhouse will have trouble in the B if they don't get a lot faster than that and the track widens out.

That was a feisty qualifier race there. Usually Reutzel is the one knocking others out of the way, it's not going his way so far. Pittman with a good run and Yeley helped himself.

Is Reutzel a dirty driver? That's like 2 or 3 guys this week that have talked bad about him lol.

I think it's a little overblown, but he's got that rep in some circles. He didn't do himself any favors at the Chili Bowl last year, where he was at fault in multiple incidents.

I think it's a little overblown, but he's got that rep in some circles. He didn't do himself any favors at the Chili Bowl last year, where he was at fault in multiple incidents.
Oh ok. I've just watched him a few times on flo last year, and actually enjoyed watching him so wasn't for sure.

Too bad for Allgaier. Kahne is running decently. The Demon is having a great night.

I have a feeling the Bs are going to be wild on this track with some of the guys buried in the lineup who don't think they should be.

Oh ok. I've just watched him a few times on flo last year, and actually enjoyed watching him so wasn't for sure.

Regardless, he's really fast in a sprint car and will be fun to watch with the Outlaws this year.

I hope for his sake he's not back. Or that if he is he stays the hell out of the way.

Someone replied to that and the only race anyone could find him running was a pavement mini stock race 10 years ago...where he finished 6th out of 6 cars

That did not disappoint. Stenhouse did it, good job, looked a lot better there. Thorson too.

1610767267081.png

Back
Top Bottom