Chili Bowl 2021

Are they going to call Thorson involved in that? If not, he's had more speed than anyone else behind Larson.

Kyle Larson's gonna have the best season in Cup since Jeff Gordon in 1998. Ever since he went back to dirt, he's evolved into the greatest talent ever.

Thorson really made an argument for why adversity during the week can help if you can overcome it. They found a lot of speed when he had to advance from the C-Main on his qualifying night. On a more optimal track where passing was a little easier, he could have been there.

Throughout the week they nixed at least a dozen jumped double file starts. Larson's met the criteria. If you knock him back a row as they did with others, then they would have had the advantage of consistency and a better show.

I wish I could clip out Bromberg, who knows nothing, but Swindell indeed knows a lot. I agree with him. The track surface was not that great, especially considering the amount of time that went into it. The track was excellent for the Bs.

Meanwhile, while racing was going on at the Chili bowl

Kyle Larson's gonna have the best season in Cup since Jeff Gordon in 1998. Ever since he went back to dirt, he's evolved into the greatest talent ever.

I don’t know man. Chase hit a level that shocked me last year, but Kyle’s seemed to be more focused and plays defense better.

Way to go Larson ! Now its off to Home Depot to get a couple
of these for the house. Watching the Chilli Bowl gave me the
reminder I have been needing to do that.
1610901375283.png

Back
Top Bottom