Chilli Bowl 2020

Discussion in 'Short Track Racing' started by StandOnIt, Nov 3, 2019.

1. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

3 in a row champ switches racing team from Curb to Boat

FLRacingFan and gnomesayin like this.
  2. Clutch

Clutch Team Owner

If he wants to win he still needs to come to NZ at christmas for Western Springs.

3. aunty dive

aunty dive Team Owner

4. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

Strange, there must have been a falling out with Curb/Kuntz for both of his stars to bail. I guess it could be nothing, but both of them leaving sure looks like something has changed.

FLRacingFan and gnomesayin like this.
  5. aunty dive

aunty dive Team Owner

Everybody wants to beat Keith Kunz.

These boys are preparing for life after NASCAR.

FLRacingFan likes this.
  6. gnomesayin

gnomesayin Team Owner

Can't believe it's only a couple months away again.

Agreed. Could be many things. Bell started running for Boat last winter at the midget races before the Chili Bowl because Kunz chose not to run them. Bell and Larson could want more control over their program. With Larson it could involve inherent conflicts with TRD being heavily involved in the Kunz team. Who knows, but it's not business as usual.

FLRacingFan likes this.
  7. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

True, but all Larson and Bell had to do for the most part was show up and they are in top drawer rides. Now they both have racing teams, employees, logistics etc. Hey I'm not complaining, competition is good, but my question is I wonder what sparked the change, both at the same time bailing is the interesting part. Good to see expansion in the midget ranks also. The Chili Bowl just got more interesting with those two in new cars

8. aunty dive

aunty dive Team Owner

Flea Ruzic is an artist. Also a very weight-conscious racecar builder.

FLRacingFan likes this.
  9. Nitro Dude

Nitro Dude Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance

A buddy of mine and myself are planning on going to the Chili Bowl and then stop off in Oklahoma City the week after the Chili Bowl to compete in a 3 day big money slot car drag race. Fun...Fun...Fun.:):)

10. JerryF

JerryF Car Chief

Is it still going to be on MAVTV? Really enjoyed last year's telecast.