Chilli Bowl 2020

Strange, there must have been a falling out with Curb/Kuntz for both of his stars to bail. I guess it could be nothing, but both of them leaving sure looks like something has changed.

Everybody wants to beat Keith Kunz.

These boys are preparing for life after NASCAR.

Can't believe it's only a couple months away again.

Strange, there must have been a falling out with Curb/Kuntz for both of his stars to bail. I guess it could be nothing, but both of them leaving sure looks like something has changed.

Agreed. Could be many things. Bell started running for Boat last winter at the midget races before the Chili Bowl because Kunz chose not to run them. Bell and Larson could want more control over their program. With Larson it could involve inherent conflicts with TRD being heavily involved in the Kunz team. Who knows, but it's not business as usual.

Everybody wants to beat Keith Kunz.

These boys are preparing for life after NASCAR.

True, but all Larson and Bell had to do for the most part was show up and they are in top drawer rides. Now they both have racing teams, employees, logistics etc. Hey I'm not complaining, competition is good, but my question is I wonder what sparked the change, both at the same time bailing is the interesting part. Good to see expansion in the midget ranks also. The Chili Bowl just got more interesting with those two in new cars

Is it still going to be on MAVTV? Really enjoyed last year's telecast.

Saw this on a sprint car page, possibly some issues bringing in dirt
FB_IMG_1573786483186.jpg

Trying to Exit that door with the bed raised couldn't possibly work.
How does one forget to lower the bed. I hope he was drug tested.

Conor Daly, James Davison, and Santino Ferrucci (seriously?) will run the Chili Bowl in an effort organized by David Byrd. Sounds like Byrd and Scott Petry are fielding a midget year-around for different IndyCar-connected drivers, and Davison and Ferrucci have been placed with other existing teams.

Some interesting details in Robin Miller's article.

Does anyone know if this will be streamed online anywhere?

8:30-11:30 PM Eastern is still the TV window I think.

The intended window. Most years it seems they are reworking the track before the main, and the feature is running well after midnight ET. But it's the Chili Bowl, few are complaining.

Broken Arrow's (burb of Tulsa) Brady Bacon wins. We have a Larson wall banger imitator Daison Pursley

Back
Top Bottom