Chilli Bowl 2020

That win was exactly what Larson needed! He finally dig into his inner Kyle Busch, booted Bell out of the way, and held on.

Hopefully he drives a little more physical in the cup series this year

That win was exactly what Larson needed! He finally dig into his inner Kyle Busch, booted Bell out of the way, and held on.

Hopefully he drives a little more physical in the cup series this year

The pass was clean and straightforward. What impressed me was that he never looked rattled at all as in years past, just driving with confidence and purpose. Bell is the one who said he always felt the pressure driving for Kunz, but Larson is the one who looks freed by the new start.

Bell will certainly get more Golden Drillers though. A down year for him is second.

The pass was clean and straightforward. What impressed me was that he never looked rattled at all as in years past, just driving with confidence and purpose. Bell is the one who said he always felt the pressure driving for Kunz, but Larson is the one who looks freed by the new start.

Bell will certainly get more Golden Drillers though. A down year for him is second.

Yeah wasn’t dirty. But was forceful, he threw that thing right in his grill

Also I’m going to probably start a riot here but that race is a little overrated. Cool as bleep for sure, I love the non wings on dirt, and you put em on a well manicured indoor bull ring and you’re gonna have an awesome show.

I just can’t get jazzed up for this like Knoxville, or Daytona or Indy. Awesome off season event though, but I think having a more competitive field would help.

I know there’s tons of greats in it from all disciplines, but right now Bell and Larson are unbeatable there. Crazy to see them dominate the last 4 years of this thing and I think that takes a little bit of the luster from it for me personally

and yes the Larson family victory lane celebration is alive and well

upload_2020-1-19_13-55-58.png

yeah in the clip above, post #257 Tune in at the 42:45 mark where Owen is doing snow angels out of the confetti in the winners circle. Kaitlyn is shortly after that.
Thanks, I saw it after I made that post but the time limit had expired to delete it.:)

Reactions: sdj
I was in the boonies until a little bit ago so am late to the party but HOW ABOUT YUNG MONEY?!

Dude wanted this one bad. Ya gotta love it.

Here’s how other NASCAR competitors did in the various races Saturday that led to the A main that Larson won:
Larson 1st, Bell 2nd
Justin Allgaier finished 21st in the A feature
Dillon Welch, Alex Bowman and J.J. Yeley each failed to advance from the B2 Main.

Ricky Stenhouse Jr. failed to advance from the C1 Main.

Ryan Newman failed to advance from the D1 Main.

Chase Briscoe failed to advance from the B1 Main

Eh, he probably doesn't know the Swindell story, Kevin was picking up where his dad Sammy was leaving off. Four time in a ROW winner of the Chili bowl until a wreck left him paralyzed at the peak of his career.

Back
Top Bottom