Coke Zero 400 Predictions

i think Newman has a good of a chance as anyone, he runs Daytona decent, other than him i think it will be the:
miRQlpw.gif

i think Newman has a good of a chance as anyone, he runs Daytona decent, other than him i think it will be the:
miRQlpw.gif
Its been 9 years since he's won at Daytona. It sure would be nice :cool:

i don't mind Gordon winning now, but years ago i did. i still ain't over the race where Newman run Gordon down and was beside him starting to pass and it was raining on the back stretch and nascar waved the yellow before they got to the finish line. that was a gimme to Gordon.

i don't mind Gordon winning now, but years ago i did. i still ain't over the race where Newman run Gordon down and was beside him starting to pass and it was raining on the back stretch and nascar waved the yellow before they got to the finish line. that was a gimme to Gordon.
Lol @ that pocono race. Gordon's tires were shot & brakes dead. One more corner & Newman woulda had it.

How bout that race at charlotte where Gordon sputtered on gas & newman overtook him... only to spin out from oil a few laps later & Gordon took the checkers?

I predict a driver will win the race

Some of the teams locked into the Chase will use this as an R&D session for Talladega.

I predict Andy will freak out about TNT and cry like a little beyotch in the "rate the race" thread.

I predict that TNT will have all but the most psychotic personalities screaming for commercial mercy before the first 100 laps. 500 miles used to be an endurance race to prove the toughness of the car, now it is a fan endurance program. just how many commercials can they handle
images

Some of that Liquid sunshine they brag about in FLA, then all of a sudden here comes another round!!!!!. :bleh:

I predict a massive crash on the first lap (nobody gets hurt of course) and all the contenders go to the garage. Danica miraculously avoids it and laps the rest of the field for her first victory in NASCAR. Other than that, the regular stuff, Kyle gets mad and cusses in an interview, Tony throws something, Vickers cries, and Kevin H. blames the early crash on his crew :dunce:

I predict a massive crash on the first lap (nobody gets hurt of course) and all the contenders go to the garage. Danica miraculously avoids it and laps the rest of the field for her first victory in NASCAR. Other than that, the regular stuff, Kyle gets mad and cusses in an interview, Tony throws something, Vickers cries, and Kevin H. blames the early crash on his crew :dunce:
that's not fair you've already seen the race...spoiler. :growl:

They should have big ass tarps to cover the track up if weather looks to be an issue. Jeeze do I have to think of everything

They should have big ass tarps to cover the track up if weather looks to be an issue. Jeeze do I have to think of everything
Or not race an evening race in florida during the summer :confused: How ass backwards is that

Back
Top Bottom