Coke Zero 400 Race Thread

D

DanicaFan

Im suprised there isnt one of these threads already so here we go..... It's fast and simple...lol

Well now Sam Hornish is replacing AJ Allmendinger and I believe Michael McDowell is replacing Mike Bliss in the #98 as well.

Should be a good one. Hopefully as good or better than last night's.

Thank goodness for the simulcast.
If you are talking about TRU TV, yeah, what a joke. On DirecTV, the channels are next to each other. I could certainly be wrong but I think both are part of the regular package. I don't remember subscribing to anything special to get either channel.

If you are talking about TRU TV, yeah, what a joke. On DirecTV, the channels are next to each other. I could certainly be wrong but I think both are part of the regular package. I don't remember subscribing to anything special to get either channel.

The audio has gone out four times on TNT on my cable, switched over to TruTV and no problems.

I know it's my cable. TNT HD and USA HD haven't come in for **** the past few days. In fact, I have to watch USA in standard definition which sucks balls.

Have you called and complained? You should at least be able to knock a few bucks of your monthly bill. I've done it in the past with Time Warner when I've had issues.

Wonder how Roger is feeling with this A.J. situation.......Kurt just cussed a reporter:D

Back
Top Bottom