Coke Zero 400 Race Thread

So.........since KuBu ran a bunch of laps with his car looking like a tea kettle on full boil last night and still won, do ya'all think that makes any difference?

So.........since KuBu ran a bunch of laps with his car looking like a tea kettle on full boil last night and still won, do ya'all think that makes any difference?

Well, it's a longer race so it just might.

From what I'm seeing on Twitter, Wallace will start the race and then, when Sideways Sam arrives, he will take over. Wallace will be credited with the result once Hornish crashes.

They should keep Kenny in the car screw that, I want to see Kenny win the race and be the one in the car.

It's been a crazy year so far and Wallace winning this race would definitely add to the madness:D

Wouldn't it be something if Wallace had to get out of the 22, then jump in the 29 in the same race? :lol2: Even funnier if he got in the 29 and won :XXROFL:

That it would but I wonder if anyone has ever driven two cars in a race and wrecked them both?

It would be even better to see that and have the 22 win it. Kenny would get credit for the win but finish in the 29

And if he was pushing the #22 to the line, does he pull out to pass?

What? Serioulsy? Based on what data do you draw your predictions?
It's actually based on the fact that I've got him on my fantasy team, and it makes me feel better to say that I think a driver on my fantasy team will win it. :) Plus, it's Daytona so it's really hard too pick a winner here.

How many people have AJ picked for fantasy leagues? I did, and I just swapped him out.

It's actually based on the fact that I've got him on my fantasy team, and it makes me feel better to say that I think a driver on my fantasy team will win it. :) Plus, it's Daytona so it's really hard too pick a winner here.

I draw names from a straw hat when making picks for Daytona.

Back
Top Bottom