College Basketball 2022-23

North Texas over Wisconsin onto the NIT Championship on Thursday in Las Vegas.

Utah Valley/UAB on ESPN2 for the other NIT Semi-Final.

Since nobody besides rich people with $ go, they should play at a few more 18-30,000 seat arenas. Seems weird wanting to watch a game from the rafters.

UConn was the only team in the Elite Eight that could stand in the way of a first-time champion and it sure looks like they’re gonna pull it off. This is what I get for making fun of them when they were losing at Tulsa every season I guess.

I hope the NCAA Tournament field stays at 68 teams and they keep the 32 team NIT consolation tournament.

Since nobody besides rich people with $ go, they should play at a few more 18-30,000 seat arenas. Seems weird wanting to watch a game from the rafters.
Been to several Final Fours. I am far from "rich"...

early jitters but both teams making shots out of the gate

Easily the worst game of the year every time. Idk why but these games are depressing maybe just me

By no means over, Aztecs did well to close the gap before half

but yeah lol it does seem this one is usually a blowout, UCONN imposing their will after SDSU started out red hot in the first 5 minutes.

Angel Reese is so clearly taunting, and that's just from the video which edits part of it to create the context both are the same.

Clark made the gesture toward her own sideline to celebrate scoring a point.

Reese walked the length of the court and walked up to Clark to taunt her like that. That wasn't even a celebratory action.

This isn't a race thing.

Angel Reese is so clearly taunting, and that's just from the video which edits part of it to create the context both are the same.

Clark made the gesture toward her own sideline to celebrate scoring a point.

Reese walked the length of the court and walked up to Clark to taunt her like that. That wasn't even a celebratory action.

This isn't a race thing.
Yeah, all the sports networks yesterday (ESPN in particular) were hard pushing the straw man argument of “everyone was OK with Caitlyn Clark doing it but not when Angel Reese did it”. Reese’s taunts were way more aggressive than Clark’s.

Yeah, all the sports networks yesterday (ESPN in particular) were hard pushing the straw man argument of “everyone was OK with Caitlyn Clark doing it but not when Angel Reese did it”. Reese’s taunts were way more aggressive than Clark’s.

Honestly, it's one of the most classless things I've seen. Nobody would be calling Reese out if it was within the normal scope of taunting you see in games.

It's almost as if Reese was angry she was being ignored by Clark so she got more aggressive with it. And her responses to it make her even more classless. All she did was perpetuate the awful "angry black woman" stereotype.

FF8F1E66-CC27-42D6-BA03-A82E72612502.jpeg
520A4ED4-0E2A-4145-BABC-9C7291FAD75E.jpeg
51EBB3BC-2BC3-4F27-9C56-5226CD09D582.jpeg
86DA43FA-93C5-48C8-B074-E392E65592E9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom