College Football 2021

But it’s their first loss of the season and it’s to the #3 team in the country. That, and the committee loves getting two SEC teams in there. I’m guessing they’ll be joined by Cincinnati and Michigan if they win tonight, Notre Dame if they don’t.
Okay. I understand.

Bunker bowl update: .... When that halftime Dr Pepper girl with the Hijab (sp) threw those footballs I could make out the outline of her hair including her ponytail. It wasn't see through but you could still git a good shot in the right light.....

If I was doing the seeds it would be:
1. Michigan
2. Cincinnati
3. Alabama
4. Georgia

Georgia has only beaten three ranked teams all season. It’s clear as day that the Bulldogs have no secondary

If I was doing the seeds it would be:
1. Michigan
2. Cincinnati
3. Alabama
4. Georgia
I’d flip Alabama and Cincinnati, I don’t think Alabama will stay put at 3 after beating the #1 team, but I don’t think they should jump Michigan. Same matchups regardless.

If I'm Michigan, I almost want them to put Bama at #1 to get the Cinci matchup, but fully expect committee to rank Bama and Georgia into having to win their games to re-match. Beat the best to be the Best.

So it looks like it’s Alabama 1, Michigan 2, Georgia 3, Cincinnati 4. Can’t say I agree with Alabama jumping to 1, they looked good against Georgia but have struggled against some mediocre teams this year. Plus their loss was to barely ranked Texas A&M where Michigan’s loss was to 11th ranked Michigan State.

Alabama will be
So it looks like it’s Alabama 1, Michigan 2, Georgia 3, Cincinnati 4. Can’t say I agree with Alabama jumping to 1, they looked good against Georgia but have struggled against some mediocre teams this year. Plus their loss was to barely ranked Texas A&M where Michigan’s loss was to 11th ranked Michigan State.
Went out of their way to make sure the Alabama/Georgia rematches happens in the national championship game.

Assuming Georgia beats Michigan.

Honestly how I would have ranked it, and we still get the same matches so I guess in the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter. But

1. Michigan
2. Alabama
3. Cincinnati
4. Georgia

Same matchups really but Cincinnati being undefeated shouldn’t be at 4, at least have to be 3rd. Could maybe say 1 but it is what it is. But the only undefeated team in the playoffs shouldn’t be ranked last. Georgia lost and lost bad so dropping to 4th would make more sense.

Brent Venables defensive coordinator for Clemson is now the new Oklahoma coach.
Clemson will still get great recruiting classes and should be okay, but he has been a huge part of their sucess.

I think Georgia should be #4, but if Michigan is as good as I think they are they should beat them regardless - I do think Michigan will have to show more and Alabama less of their ultimate game plans, which isn’t ideal. It shouldn’t be the committee’s job to seed against rematches when there are only four teams to be positioned. Makes too much of a difference in some way.

Three potential rematches in the quarterfinals alone, and the social media mob thinks this will make the regular season matter more somehow….
They should do a 64 team FBS playoff. 9 game schedule. 6 postseason games for the champion. LOL

Personally they should do a 6-2 format with 8 teams using the NY6 bowls and stop there.

Well, this VT game at Yankee Stadium has become lopsided rather quickly...

Crap I missed Purdue.

I just turned on Michigan state.

I’m going to be so busy tomorrow but I’ve got both big games on record.

Back
Top Bottom