College Football 2021

Had a feeling Purdue was gonna play well. They just seem to have these weird blowout wins over good teams.

The Big 12 has some of the softest defenses I’ve ever seen every year. Entertaining as hell until they get their ass kicked by the SEC.

Utah win over ranked Arizona State.

National Title out of the picture but a NY6/Rose Bowl game is worth watching

lol Bama loses last week, falls to 5. Iowa loses this week and falls to 11th. So stupid

SEC bias runs rampant. Good thing Texas can be a ranked 7-5 team every year in a 16 team SEC. lol

Why is Coastal Carolina ranked ahead of Wake Forest? Guess I’m not complaining about a G5 getting some love lol.

Feel it’s more a Bama bias than straight up SEC one tbh.

There’s always bias towards Alabama, Notre Dame, Texas, USC, Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, maybe Oklahoma to an extent. I’m sure I’m forgetting a couple.

Interested to see how Coastal do tonight in Boone. By far their toughest test of the season so far, weeknight road game.

What a freaking game. Final three quarters were all back-and-forth football. App State’s first win over a ranked FBS team as an FBS team.

Navy hassling Cincy early, almost recovered a surprise on-side kick, and now just picked off Ridder in the redzone.

The great thing about a seemingly weak slate with no ranked teams playing each other is that it often means **** is going to get weird in a hurry. Penn State and Wake also in a couple of close contests right now.

Bearcats and Wolverines have it under control. Now I can watch the Sooners flop in peace

Oklahoma got away with one of the worst missed holding calls I’ve seen on their second TD drive. In plain sight too, ridiculous. Now they’re ahead. Would’ve been a big swing the other way.

forward progress or not, that's one crazy 4th down conversion, props for even pulling it off lol.

With the way they’re playing I feel like Illinois and Penn State could go into about 15th OT here.

Damn. Cincinnati also struggled today as well. They better be glad all you gotta do is win to keep your rank. Cause to only win by 7 against a 1-6 team isn’t good.

I’m just glad that Georgia can’t lose or almost lose this weekend lol.

and I hope they crush Florida next week

Some may wonder about the Wake Forrest defense after a 70-56 winning score.
But it's hard to hold them to a low score with the shot clock and the three point shots.

Damn. Cincinnati also struggled today as well. They better be glad all you gotta do is win to keep your rank. Cause to only win by 7 against a 1-6 team isn’t good.

Nah. If they aren’t winning every game by 30+ they’re screwed, I’m not joking

Back
Top Bottom