College Football 2021

Another big OOC win for the PAC-12…just ignore what the rest of the North division has done so far.

Penn State will factor big into the B1G East race.

Colorado almost had the upset, hard fought game with Texas A&M

I thought maybe Washington would make a game of this but I should stop thinking.

I thought the same, Michigan is notorious for early season blunders in the Big House, I'll stop thinking now too.

Florida needs rain and Anthony Richardson, imo. Going to be tough to beat Alabama straight up.

Agreed.

I'm a HUGE Florida fan, but I don't like our odds today. Yeah, we will have a big crowd in The Swamp which will help. Yeah, I think Anthony Richardson is phenomenal. But unfortunately it seems like Dan Mullen remains dedicated to giving Emory Jones most of the snaps. And the worst part of all, we still have a mediocre defense led by Todd Grantham who is the most overrated coordinator in college football IMO.

Win or lose today, I think it's only a matter of time before the whole country learns about Richardson. He really is that damn good.

So AR15 won’t play unless Emory gets hurt, and it’s not because of the hamstring deal from last week because he’s out there doing backflips and **** in warmup. Come on, Dan. It took him until Feleipe Franks got hurt to finally install Kyle Trask as QB1 as well.

Sparty looking to stay unbeaten in Miami
Big Ten East is going to be really competitive this season. Strong finish by Sparty today.

Have to say I’ve been really underwhelmed by Oklahoma so far this season. Twice in three games they’ve been nowhere close to covering the spread.

Cincy/Indiana and VT/WVU have also been good noon window games. Looks like Cincy will stay unbeaten for now.

Been a completely different game after going down 21-3 in the first quarter. Very surprised. Great running game and the defense actually shut Bama down in the 2nd quarter. Need the ball back one more time though.

I took a nap, looked like the rout was on, Gator Chomp back.

Bama just too tough to beat spotting a big early lead like that, the well oiled machine of college football. Good fight shown by Florida, that was surprising to see.

Great football today!

Michigan State/Penn St/Ohio St/Michigan is gonna be a hell of a battle for the conference. IMO Michigan State has the best player in the country at RB.

Ohio State is wayyyy too young and it shows. They not only make quite a few mistakes, they’re kinda small as well. Will be a hell of a team in two years though

Jake Haener with a gutsy game-winning TD drive on a bum hip to give Fresno the upset over UCLA at the Rose Bowl 40-37.

What a let down game on their own turf coming off the big LSU win...

they had a couple of critical injuries on the defensive side, could not slow down Haener at all, DTR even scored the go ahead with limited clock and the defense still allowed it.

the Fresno State Bulldogs are not a team you can sleepwalk past.

This has been an excellent season so far. Coastal Carolina is about to be the top-ranked team in SC…if it’s kept up could we get close to 2007 levels of chaos?

has to be an early contender for INT of the year, aerial lay out 1 handed lol the gloves these day's

Back
Top Bottom