College Football 2022

USF is a finished program. If Tennessee doesn’t best Florida today they probably never will again.

Pretty sad that USF has gone from a team that sold out Ray J while knocking off a Top 5 West Virginia to a team that wouldn’t even make the FCS playoffs. Maybe Florida will surprise later hopefully.

Maryland is playing much better than I expected and Wake has gotten back into it against Clemson.

Pretty sad that USF has gone from a team that sold out Ray J while knocking off a Top 5 West Virginia to a team that wouldn’t even make the FCS playoffs. Maybe Florida will surprise later hopefully.

Maryland is playing much better than I expected and Wake has gotten back into it against Clemson.

According to all the Big Ten & SEC elitists, no other conferences matter, one of those being the old Big East.

According to all the Big Ten & SEC elitists, no other conferences matter, one of those being the old Big East.
Thinking about the demise of old the Big East gives me heartburn. Great football and basketball to follow growing up. Tremendous rivalries.

Thinking about the demise of old the Big East gives me heartburn. Great football and basketball to follow growing up. Tremendous rivalries.

It was really cool with Miami, VT, even Boston College. But even with USF & UConn & Rutgers I didn’t mind it. WVU at least won’t be out of place with Cincy.

Duke/KU wound up being good. The Big XII will be a bloodbath this season. Imo the deepest and most competitive league all around this season.

0164A3BA-2A3C-462B-8C5F-8369852AA0DE.jpeg

Middle Tennessee lol.

Hilarious seeing Miami fans talk **** about recruiting all offseason only to forget that Cristobal is an extremely mid coach who couldn’t even take advantage of having Justin Herbert at QB.

Yeah, Mario Cristobal did everything in his power to make Utah look good last year.

Ole Miss simultaneously looking like frauds and world-beaters against Tulsa

Don’t know how they’ll shape up against Kentucky next week

They haven't played Oregon State so I'm not even sure what you're trying to say. My comment has nothing to do with what you said.

You said Oregon confuses you and last I checked Oregon is 2-1 and Washington State is 3-0. What’s so confusing about basic math?

Back
Top Bottom