College Football 2022

Old Doninion upset VT again. Kinda sad what’s happened to that program, but cool for ODU as a new Sun Belt member. The SBC is a damn fun regional conference.

Oh no the Buffaloes suck again. Not officially my team though

Ole Miss kicks off against Troy today. Thankfully we’ve got two (should be) easy games to start out to figure out the QB situation between Dart and Altmeyer.
Super glad that college football is fully getting back, probably the most entertaining and fun sport IMO.

I just don't get how Georgia is a 17 point favorite. They lost so much and Oregon has Bo Nix plus a pretty damn good Oline.

Another couple of good ACC/G5 intrastate matchups right now, UNC @ App State and NC State @ ECU. Both ‘dogs up early.

I just don't get how Georgia is a 17 point favorite. They lost so much and Oregon has Bo Nix plus a pretty damn good Oline.
Nix is pretty exciting and I think Lanning will be an even better hire than Cristobal eventually, but UGA just reloads with so much blue chip talent each year and Kirby is a mastermind. They were pretty heavy underdogs at Ohio State last year too though so who knows.

Michigan deserves to lose to Eastern Michigan at home one of these years haha then go 10-2.

Seems like South Dakota State or North Dakota State is always giving a P5 team fits early in the season.

Powerhouse FCS programs, they love being that niche up there. I hope FCS teams stop moving up, FCS has its own uniqueness.

Yikes though 5-3

Looks like Iowa is good for 2 or 4 points in the B1G Championship game in Indianapolis.

North Dakota State vs South Dakota State would be a dope College Gameday on ESPN.

Iowa isn’t that bad, I legit think South Dakota State is that good. Escaped the Jackrabbits lol

Iowa isn’t that bad, I legit think South Dakota State is that good. Escaped the Jackrabbits lol
Yeah I mean they’re #2 or #3 in the FCS polls, would probably be a top 60-75 FBS team. NDSU would probably be a top 50 FBS team. I’d hardly be surprised if they beat Arizona in a few weeks.

Yeah I mean they’re #2 or #3 in the FCS polls, would probably be a top 60-75 FBS team. NDSU would probably be a top 50 FBS team. I’d hardly be surprised if they beat Arizona in a few weeks.

Arizona & Colorado play every single tough team out there, it’s no wonder they’re always bad

Then App State miss a wide-open 2PT conversion for the lead against the Tar Heels. Massive blueballing in NC today.

UNC is freaking stupid lol. Should’ve just taken a knee on the onside kick. Jesus H.

I missed the UNC/APP State game with the 63 to 61 score. It must have been insane and the obvious basketball score jokes are unavoidable.

How does anyway get away with giving up that many points.

Back
Top Bottom