College Football 2024

Indiana the first team to bowl eligibility, gotta be the first time that’s ever been uttered. I’m starting to feel them as a top 4 team in the B1G.

If OH actually played anybody worth a damn in the first month we would have a better idea of if they are who we think they are.

Meanwhile Georgia should be filing a grievance with the schedule maker

Best case scenario playing out so far for Ole Miss. Needed the rest of the SEC to cannibalize itself after dropping the Kentucky game and so far so good.

I thought Kansas could have a really good year. They are about to be 1-5...
I haven’t watched much of them this year so scoreboard can be deceiving, but they look posed to lose their fourth one possession game. Has to be grueling to be that close over and over and coming out on the wrong side.

I thought Kansas could have a really good year. They are about to be 1-5...
Yep, thought they would be a real contender in the Big XII. Now they’re winless in league play and haven’t even gotten to the meat of their schedule.

Oklahoma State is pretty similar and I wonder if it’s finally time to move on from Gundy if he doesn’t orchestrate another massive turnaround.

Big Ten might have to inquire about trading UCLA for Cal. Bears look legit and Memorial Stadium is rocking for the first time in God knows how long.

Back
Top Bottom