College Hoops 2017 - 2018

Well my bracket is destroyed, but my entire final 4 is still alive with Villanova, Kentucky, Gonzaga, and Duke.

After Kansas State went out last night, I'm stoked to see that our state still has a team that'll be representing us in the Final Four. Go Kansas!

Well I have one team left, which was my champion pick of Villanova. But screw that let's go Loyola Chicago

Man, I don't know who to cheer for. Michigan is so tough but I guess I have to go with the under dog, Layola.

Man, I don't know who to cheer for. Michigan is so tough but I guess I have to go with the under dog, Layola.
Don't they take away your Buckeye fandom if you cheer for Michigan?

Don't they take away your Buckeye fandom if you cheer for Michigan?
The only reason I wouldn't mind seeing Michigan win it all is that it's been 18 years since a Big Ten team last won a championship, although you could argue that Michigan was really the 2013 champion since Louisville had their title stripped.

Great sports year so far for Philadelphia. Eagles win the Super Bowl, Villanova wins the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship, and the 76ers are finally good again.

Great sports year so far for Philadelphia. Eagles win the Super Bowl, Villanova wins the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship, and the 76ers are finally good again.
Soul won the Arena Bowl too, Flyers and Sixers heading towards the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom