Congrats Dale Earnhardt Jr

Really happy for the Jr fans here.

The 88 team were knocking on the door pretty hard last year. Had a feeling it wouldn't be long before they kicked that door in.

It's just so awesome to see him win and so awesome for all is fans! As a Gordon fan, I'm so happy for our team member. This year couldn't have started off any better. He has really seemed to be depressed in most of his interviews last season, so to see him this excited...I don't see how you couldn't be happy for him.

Jr is an excellent plate track racer & it's about time his talent at these giants showed again. Good to see him be so thrilled to win. Let's see where this momentum carries him now

Have a soft spot for an Earnhardt at Daytona. Good to see him get another one.

Happy for Junior, and he won it the right way !!! No * in front of this one :D

I saw the last 20 laps uninterrupted. Jr. reaction to winning the 500 was awesome and reason number one why races like the 500, indy 500 etc will never go away.

I'm not a Jr. Fan never have been, this doesn't gurantee a championship BUT his reaction to the win made me like him more as a man. He freaking loves this sport and what he does.

Got home in time to watch it did ya?
Hell yeah! Finished late, had to watch The Walking Dead first anyways. But yeah, amazing race, sucked not being able to chime in because I wasn't live haha.

Hell yeah! Grab the little sticker and put him in the Chase! We've been waiting on this for a long time. Now, let's add to that win column. :cool:

@DaleJr

Tonight seemed like as good a night as any to join Twitter. How is everyone doin?

BhOQie2IQAASu-Y.jpg:large

I never root for anybody not in a Toyota. HOWEVER, I have an appreciation for the sport because its fans are passionate like no other. I am bummed Denny couldn't pull it off, but I have tremendous respect for Junior Nation. You have never wavered in your support of your driver. In this, I am very happy for all of you. Your loyalty has paid off. Enjoy this.

I sat up until almost 1AM watching the press conference stream.
After it was over, one thing struck me --- not one reporter asked about Big E.
Junior talked briefly about the 3 being on the track --- but not one question about his dad.

Maybe they realized that he has moved out of dad's shadow a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom