Congrats Dale Earnhardt Jr

Pretty cool how they leave everything on the car as it was in victory lane. Including the huge hunk of tape that probably helped him get his win.

840713988.jpg

Not a Junior fan...but congrats to him.....

Now lets let the season really begin!

So..... Dale Jr just joined Twitter yesterday after wining the D500. Already has more followers than most F1 drivers.....

BhQEXi4CYAAu4YA.png:large

To be fair though..... there are other NASCAR drivers with more followers but they have been using their account for more than 12 hours too.

Jr got 343,000 followers in one night. Holy Crap! Danica just topped the 1 million mark last week and I bet JR gets there soon.

So..... Dale Jr just joined Twitter yesterday after wining the D500. Already has more followers than most F1 drivers.....

BhQEXi4CYAAu4YA.png:large

I guess Keselowski can now shut up about Earnhardt not being on Twitter because of the hate.

With about 60 laps to go I realized I was holding my breath. It was a pretty good race. It was a well earned victory. And to see how happy he was was pretty cool.

great win for jr.....letart....88 team......an nascar !
no gimme on this race !

jr's emotion reminded me of sr's 500 win / emotion back then too.

Austin said Dale Earnhardt would be riding with him because of the number.

Micheal Waltrip said Dale Earnhardt would be riding with him because of his helmet.

Guess they were both wrong. lol

Micheal Waltrip said Dale Earnhardt would be riding with him because of his helmet.

Link please.

I remember seeing them both say that.

Pretty cool how they leave everything on the car as it was in victory lane. Including the huge hunk of tape that probably helped him get his win.

840713988.jpg

I wonder if the tape on the nose will be on the "race winner" version of the diecast (the ones they make with all the confetti and such on them)...if they still make those

I dunno about Austin, but Mikey said it during the rain delay right before they went back racing - he was showing off the helmet.
OK thanks. That's easy to believe.

Link please.

Link to a moment of TV? lol

Sorry, I don't know how to do that. Mikey said it while showing off his Dale Earnhardt helmet during the rain delay, and Austin said it sometime between qualifying and the duels.

Link to a moment of TV? lol

Sorry, I don't know how to do that. Mikey said it while showing off his Dale Earnhardt helmet during the rain delay, and Austin said it sometime between qualifying and the duels.
ok.

I believe you guy's that Mikey said it, he's an idiot.

Dillon said it too, we dont make crap up just cause it sounds good, I thought it was really cool how many times Mikey mentioned how glad he was to be racing. He said he hadnt taken his driving suit off for a week, I kinda believe him

Dillon said it too, we dont make crap up just cause it sounds good, I thought it was really cool how many times Mikey mentioned how glad he was to be racing. He said he hadnt taken his driving suit off for a week, I kinda believe him
This is racing forums, it happens every other post just to pull somebody's chain and you know it.

This is racing forums, it happens every other post just to pull somebody's chain and you know it.

Oh hell !!! I been takin all this crap on here to be factual :D The internet never lies....right?

The tour continues.....

@DaleJr Been real NYC. On to Bristol, CT. Amy, @MikeHoag88, @Hendrick88Team. #2XDaytona500Champ

BhRqkVdIEAEQxaY.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom