Congrats Jeff Gordon and his fans

I'm just so stoked this thread happened. Every other damn driver gets one.

Congrats to Gordon, Alan, & the whole crew.

Gordon drove the balls off that car.
Alan made some great calls.
#24 pit crew had flawless lightening fast stops.
Everybody in the garage built a rocket ship.

Here's to #90 :cheers:

Cars have been consistently awesome this year. It's so good to get the win.

I get the feeling that this win is going to get the proverbial "monkey off the back" and we are going to see a couple more from the 24.

What a freakin night for me. Boston Bruins win to go up 3-2 in their playoffs then Gordon tops it off...so perfect.

7908318.jpg

Been fast all year. Congrats!

So happy about this! I hope this is one of those wins that takes the team "over the hump" and pops the top off of a couple of wins!

Great minds? Haha check the avatar quote

Haha.

Us Gordon fans seem to fight alot but when it comes having the same mindset they're right on. At least about racing and all things racing related.

Congrats to Gordon and all his fans. I dunno if he gets a 100 or another title.
But he is fast and consistent and already an all time great. Fans should be happy.

Why is the Does Jeff Gordon Care Anymore thread locked?

I dont get it either, nobody was personally insulted and it was all fun and games.
I get that it wasnt a serious racing thread, but it could have been moved to the grin and bear it section to spare high minded folks who are above such matters.

I can appreciate anyones opinion that found it tacky. Humor is a subjective thing. But I dont ask for the closure of threads that doesn't suit my taste, I just ignore them without trying to impose my will. I wish others could do the same.

And can we get the the profane "care" word censored while we are sanitizing the world.

Hopefully this opinion was just icky sweet and didn't ruin anyones nerves or their life. I sure would hate to see this one get locked as well.

I dont get it either, nobody was personally insulted and it was all fun and games.
I get that it wasnt a serious racing thread, but it could have been moved to the grin and bear it section to spare high minded folks who are above such matters.

I can appreciate anyones opinion that found it tacky. Humor is a subjective thing. But I dont ask for the closure of threads that doesn't suit my taste, I just ignore them without trying to impose my will. I wish others could do the same.

And can we get the the profane "care" word censored while we are sanitizing the world.

Hopefully this opinion was just icky sweet and didn't ruin anyones nerves or their life. I sure would hate to see this one get locked as well.
Agreed. Better to keep it in there than in the race threads.

Congratulations to Jeff, the team, and his legion of fans.

You got Jeff his win, so obviously he does care. Why not start a new one going for the championship?

Congratulations to Jeff, the team, and his legion of fans.

You got Jeff his win, so obviously he does care. Why not start a new one going for the championship?

Why not let us have the one back we enjoyed?

Back
Top Bottom