Congrats Kevin

long over due for Kevin..........if he could stay out of trouble, he could be a champion.....

Congratulations to Kevin!! This should do much for his confidence.

Yep, congrats to Kevin. The old "spin and win" technique:satisfied

I'm very glad for Kevin, even though I was expecting to see Junior in Victory Lane a bit earlier on. I hope this shuts up some of his detractors. No one picked him to win this race. RCR was just unbeatable this weekend. Woo hoo!! :spiny:

Big Congrats to the entire RCR camp. Sauter yesterday and "Happy" today, with the rest of RCR finishing good. Ran outta fuel before V-lane, awesome man. More burn outs next time, please!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs Up for the 29 driver and crew!!

Good calls all day.

note to Kevin: apron + racing = trouble

I think this is the second time since Atlanta last year that I didn't know who I wanted to win. Jeff or Kevin. Good Job Kevin and the 29 team you definately deserved that and made us fans (who really stuck with you) proud!!!! Congratulations to Jeff for a 2nd place finish.

To HardScrabble (our on-site researcher),
"Happy" won the inagural event and now backed it up today, has this happened before? You just seem to be the one to ask this of.

I personally don't like seing teams win because of gas miledge, I thought tony or jimmie would have won. I am not for sure but I think jimmie had the fastest car on the track and tony right there with him, just so many lap cars. I was disapointed in the race to much single line driving most of the race was like watching the interstate during july 4th weekend.Kevin and his pit crew earned though :)

Oh, I think Tony had the dominant car of the two! (of course I am completely biased so.... :) ) In his post-race interview he said it was one of the best set-ups he's had. Hope this is a sign of things to come!

HH,
I think it will be, iffin' he can keep his luck in line. Many teams are making a charge coming into the second half, we'll just have to see who can sustain it the best. I think Sterling's slide has started. Time completes all things.

P.S. Just noticed Judas1 has completed over a 1000 posts, congrats. :beerchug:

Great weekend for RCR:) Looks like the crew swap was a good thing.

:D Agree, congrats due to Kevin.
He sure gathered it back up after his little infield tour!!:calpping:
Jeff did very good too, although he could not catch Kevin. :bawling:
Sterling did loose some of his points pad, didn't he???:D :p

WTG Kevin on a great race!

Their strategy worked out perfect and got them the win that they desperately needed!

Im new here so I thought I would post with other #29 fans!!!!
WAY TO GO KEVIN!!!!!!!:)

Allright,congrts to Kevin,and his fans. Lets not have him walking on water though.:)

awwwww pb, do you mean like lots of Jeff Gordon and JR fans think they walk on water:p

I, as a Jeff fan, DO NOT THINK THAT.

If I may repeat myself, RESPECT ALL & WISH NO HARM

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh kat,I just see a lot of people posting now that Kevin has won,I like you Dont draw up when my guy isnt winning,They may be afraid of being bashed,I dont practice that way.Fans should not be so afraid on this forum.I can handle most of the crowing,but sometimes it becomes a broken record,not just with Kevin fans,but some other drivers too.I never once have stuffed Mark Martin down anyones throat,and dont intend to.:)

Wish I could have seen the finish. Had to go to choir practice at church. Glad that Kevin and his team got the boost they needed. Like Kevin and hope this turns his year around. :)

Welcom Harvickgirl2927--joined on a good day for your driver!:D

Welcome to harvickgirl2927,
Good people here, glad to have you aboard.

Good Job Kevin..............Dale Sr was smiling down on you today.....

:)

Originally posted by harvickgirl2927
Im new here so I thought I would post with other #29 fans!!!!
WAY TO GO KEVIN!!!!!!!:)

welcome Harvickgirl..................you will like it here.......great forum and great people...............:D

Welcome to the best forum on the web...buckle up and enjoy your stay.

Originally posted by Walrus_3
To HardScrabble (our on-site researcher),
"Happy" won the inagural event and now backed it up today, has this happened before?  You just seem to be the one to ask this of.

Without looking it up I know that Richard Petty won the first two races at Dover, I'm fairly certain at least two other drivers have done it as well, I'll check it out for ya when I get a chance.

A little more Walrus

Without going waaay back.

Richard Petty won the first two races at Albany (NY) in 1970 and 71

Tony Stewart won the first two races at Homestead "99 and 2000

AJ Foyt won the first two races at Ontario CA 1971 and 72

For my money ya could count this also. Talledega held it s first WC event in 1969. Richard Brickhouse won, but the majority of the WC regulars refused to run. The next two races were both held in 1970 and both won by Pete Hamilton.

HardScrabble...............You da man...........btw, do you like the chief researcher title or do you prefer something different?

Never had a title, puttin a title on me is like puttin an elevator in an outhouse, it just don't fit.

HS is fine or Scrabble , but ya doesn't have to call me Johnson!:D

Btw that last is a line from the old TV show Laugh-In, might just be a tad before your time, don't know.

Classic spin-and-win style. He might/might not have had a fast car all day, but he was sure fast at the end when it counted.

What the heck was Jr's team thinking? 4-tires at the end of a race that is known for track position? Jr. only gained 1 POSITION on that last restart with those new tires!!! 11th to 10th, wow, much better than a win!

HS,
Laugh In was prime time for me, but I don't have a clue what you meant?
Btw that last is a line from the old TV show Laugh-In, might just be a tad before your time, don't know.
Help me.........Help me.........Help me.........Help me.........

Back
Top Bottom