Congrats to Austin Dillon and the 3 Team

Was cool to see the 3 in victory lane at Daytona. Big E would be proud

DWZiXr5WkAEq0k4.jpg:large

Hope the kid wins a few more this year, I was happy he won. A fan of RCR, the 3 and The history behind it.

Anyone who would have lifted on the last lap of the Daytona 500 is not someone who I would want driving for me. Austin did what ANY driver would have done, or lost if they didn't. Way to go AD.

Right. Just don't understand the complaints about how he won.

Dont like him, but you know what they say......villians wear black hats

EDIT ya cant be a good villian if everyone knows you wont win

Yeh me too, although Truex has grown on me in the last 2 years.

He's one of the drivers I like. It's pretty hard right after to pick one driver as your favorite. So I'll likely just have myself of drivers I like and not really pick a favorite.

He's one of the drivers I like. It's pretty hard right after to pick one driver as your favorite. So I'll likely just have myself of drivers I like and not really pick a favorite.
Yeh him and Chase, Bill was my favorite driver for years, but I'm not quite feeling the love yet, maybe if he was in a Dodge....hmmm.

Yeh him and Chase, Bill was my favorite driver for years, but I'm not quite feeling the love yet, maybe if he was in a Dodge....hmmm.

I don't care what car someone drives honestly. Like my drivers I like

Ryan Blaney, Chase Elliott, Bubba Wallace, Alex Bowman, Kevin Harvick, and William Byron. Plus I got drivers I'll cheer for near the end of the race as well if they got a chance to win and I feel it be cool to see. Pretty much any underdog who's up front at the end.

He has one more win than Trevor Bayne. It is going to be a rough week. I'm staying away from the Nascar shows this week, saving my TV's

Don't like him, but he did what he had to to win the Daytona 500 and proper congratulations are in order...

Austin doesn't remember this, I guess:

Selective memories because he did the same thing... Then, he was upset about it because he moved out of the way.

Lil Sweet is a giant tool. I know a new helmet is being made right now to fit his massive inflated head. Because he is bad as he won the Daytona 500. All AD tries to do is have a signature move or style. He is all "style" and I use that term loosely and no substance. He has the cowboy hat to try and be like Richard Petty. And the BS dabbing yesterday. Also the Lane Frost wave after his big wreck. He must spend a lot of time trying to make an image and nickname. He was handed the black #3 and he thinks he is "bad ass" and earned the rep and right to drive the car. Thanks POP POP.
Also look.at.his future wife. Of course he has a blonde and if he was a normal Joe she would still be going out with him. It is the nomex factor and of course the money. I sure she said to him last night " honey you said if you won I would get that diamond bracelet and ear rings". After the first kid she has him hooked and then she is gone. What a tool. Lil' Sweet

Lil Sweet is a giant tool. I know a new helmet is being made right now to fit his massive inflated head. Because he is bad as he won the Daytona 500. All AD tries to do is have a signature move or style. He is all "style" and I use that term loosely and no substance. He has the cowboy hat to try and be like Richard Petty. And the BS dabbing yesterday. Also the Lane Frost wave after his big wreck. He must spend a lot of time trying to make an image and nickname. He was handed the black #3 and he thinks he is "bad ass" and earned the rep and right to drive the car. Thanks POP POP.
Also look.at.his future wife. Of course he has a blonde and if he was a normal Joe she would still be going out with him. It is the nomex factor and of course the money. I sure she said to him last night " honey you said if you won I would get that diamond bracelet and ear rings". After the first kid she has him hooked and then she is gone. What a tool. Lil' Sweet
Damn, jealous much? :XXROFL:

Back
Top Bottom