Congrats to Dale Jr.

The points will become meaningful to those winless drivers come Richmond but as far as who is leading at any point during the season, what's it matter? My guys currently leading the points but it don't mean jack.
Correct, because Jr has a win.
But leading the points is still a very good indicator of the season he has had thus far and he does get bragging rights. :D

I don't know, his old man was pretty good.

The hype has nothing to do with the individual people. The Old Mans record speaks for itself, he never needed everyone and their brothers and sisters to remind us. So back to my post, it's the hype, you know (AKA bullsh!t)...

The hype has nothing to do with the individual people. The Old Mans record speaks for itself, he never needed everyone and their brothers and sisters to remind us. So back to my post, it's the hype, you know (AKA bullsh!t)...
As a Junior fan that used to dislike him for the same reason as you, I understand where you're coming from. Ignorant fanboys and fangirls and the hype machine are extremely annoying. Just don't forget that there plenty of us Junior fans (some of whom are on this very forum) that are levelheaded and realistic and aren't proclaiming him to be the second coming of Jesus Christ behind the steering wheel. LOL.

That being said, as others have alluded to, he's proven in recent years that he's much better than a lot of people give him credit for.

As a Junior fan that used to dislike him for the same reason as you, I understand where you're coming from. Ignorant fanboys and fangirls and the hype machine are extremely annoying. Just don't forget that there plenty of us Junior fans (some of whom are on this very forum) that are levelheaded and realistic and aren't proclaiming him to be the second coming of Jesus Christ behind the steering wheel. LOL.

That being said, as others have alluded to, he's proven in recent years that he's much better than a lot of people give him credit for.

^THIS

Like any other super-hyped, no talent 'athlete' when said athletes start to perform. Level-headed fans start to come around.

Back
Top Bottom