Congratulations! 24 on the Las Vegas Pole

Have you had a medication change or something Annie? You seem to be more mellow about Jeff........

You actually get all riled at me whenever I post JEFF GORDON, JEFF GORDON, JEFF GORDON stuff? When I brag on Gordon? If anybody hasn't said this to you, then I will. You are a creepy SOB. However, get yer licks in Kmart shopper while you can, this is the last year. Oh and BTW, I don't give a ratsazz what you say, It makes me no never mind.

Whadda ya gonna do when Gordon is gone?

p s Nobody picked up on it, but this thread was started using :sarcasm: Geez, thanks NASCAR for giving Jeff the pole. . . . .again.

Please remind us what a monumental event it is to finish a race …
sarcastic.gif

Yeah, this was race 3 and he came limping in P18 and finished his first race of the 2015 season, while in the mean time going though 4 cars. Jeff and Toni are fighting for last place. Give me a effing break. See how you and the rest of the lily fans at NFP will feel, if it were him instead of your nemesis in the 24. :rolleyes:

p s It's never too late for JR to copy that scenario...it's early in the season. :nyanya:

that's a good commercial for 3m, shows their product being used in the field for crucial repairs.

Reactions: Lin
You actually get all riled at me whenever I post JEFF GORDON, JEFF GORDON, JEFF GORDON stuff? When I brag on Gordon? If anybody hasn't said this to you, then I will. You are a creepy SOB. However, get yer licks in Kmart shopper while you can, this is the last year. Oh and BTW, I don't give a ratsazz what you say, It makes me no never mind.

Whadda ya gonna do when Gordon is gone?

p s Nobody picked up on it, but this thread was started using :sarcasm: Geez, thanks NASCAR for giving Jeff the pole. . . . .again.
Being a passionate Gordon fan isnt allowed here. Its evident by the unmoderated hate. But dont you ever hate on Earnhardt.

Being a passionate Gordon fan isnt allowed here. Its evident by the unmoderated hate. But dont you ever hate on Earnhardt.

It's always been that way. EarnhardtSR/JR fans hate Jeff Gordon and why is that? Cuz the 24 took the air right outta the 3's sail in the mid 90's. I have no problems with JR. After 15 years in Cup, it's truly apparent he ain't his daddy by any stretch of the imagination, saying that in a good way. He'll race you instead of shoving you into the wall or spinning you out. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom