Congratulations, Brittany Force

Discussion in 'Drag Racing' started by TexasRaceLady, Nov 13, 2017 at 1:00 AM.

1. TexasRaceLady

TexasRaceLady Admin/TimeOut Monitor Staff Member Contributor

2. DUN24

DUN24 Skeptical of the Spectacle.

Hell yeah!

LewTheShoe likes this.
  3. Blaze88

Blaze88 Midnight Rider

So happy about this!!!

LewTheShoe likes this.
  4. Truex_rox

Truex_rox Furniture Row's Biggest Fan

One of the Force girls got an NHRA title? Hell yeah. :headbang:

Blaze88 and LewTheShoe like this.
  5. Hotrod

Hotrod Team Owner

Really a good weekend for the Force Racing Team. 2 championships!
    Way to go Brittany! Come on Courtney, you are next!

Truex_rox, Blaze88 and LewTheShoe like this.
  6. LewTheShoe

LewTheShoe Team Owner

Congratulations to Brittany. I was pulling for her to win once my fav Antron Brown faltered. And congrats to Robert Hight for the Funny Car championship. Quite a year for John Force Racing.

Also really happy for Eddie Krawiec for his Pro Stock Motorcycle title.

Truex_rox and Blaze88 like this.
  7. LewTheShoe

LewTheShoe Team Owner

P.S. -- Did I catch a glimpse of Shirley Muldowney herownself congratulating Brittany on the podium? That's so cool. Been 35 years since she won the Top Fuel crown.

8. Nitro Dude

Nitro Dude Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance

All you have to do is look at the emotions of John Force kneeling on the starting line in tears, or Laurie Force chocking up in her starting line interview, or the heart felt finish line interview with Brittany Force, or the excitement from Allan Johnson and his crew, and even the disappointment of Steve Torrance who lost by such a small margin, to see that an NHRA Championship still means so much to these teams and so much to the majority of fans even though some fans thinks it doesn't. Also all you have to do is look at all of the excitement from the women in the stands when Brittany won the championship to see that competitive women race car drivers are really admired and needed in this sport. My hats off to Brittany Force and JFR for a well deserved TF Championship.

9. Truex_rox

Truex_rox Furniture Row's Biggest Fan

Damn, I really want to see Courtney Force get a title to add to the Force family total badly. :D

Nitro Dude likes this.