Congratulations, Brittany Force

Congratulations to Brittany. I was pulling for her to win once my fav Antron Brown faltered. And congrats to Robert Hight for the Funny Car championship. Quite a year for John Force Racing.

Also really happy for Eddie Krawiec for his Pro Stock Motorcycle title.

All you have to do is look at the emotions of John Force kneeling on the starting line in tears, or Laurie Force chocking up in her starting line interview, or the heart felt finish line interview with Brittany Force, or the excitement from Allan Johnson and his crew, and even the disappointment of Steve Torrance who lost by such a small margin, to see that an NHRA Championship still means so much to these teams and so much to the majority of fans even though some fans thinks it doesn't. Also all you have to do is look at all of the excitement from the women in the stands when Brittany won the championship to see that competitive women race car drivers are really admired and needed in this sport. My hats off to Brittany Force and JFR for a well deserved TF Championship.

Damn, I really want to see Courtney Force get a title to add to the Force family total badly. :D

Back
Top Bottom