Congratulations JOEY LOGANO!!!!!

Listen man.. Joey Logano is a championship caliber driver with a championship calibre team.. regardless of what you think. But, thats alright keep hatin... all I need to prove you wrong is time.

LOL No.

Joey hasn't proven he's a championship caliber driver. In fact he's not even on the level of Vickers. lol

I am having a pretty lame day so this past few minutes have been comic relief. Thanks Slice. Your posts are borderline delusional that it makes it funny.

Dont take this as an insult man, its a good thing you're all fired up.

he did a good job today won't lie.....still doesn't have a wild card spot though

He'll pass truex.. and only 17 points out of makin bonus points for the chase

Is Truex going to skip the next few races?

You're talking like its a guarantee. Nothing is guarantee in this sport. I thought you knew this when Joey got canned from JGR.

I'll tell you what, Joey has a higher chance of wrecking or getting wrecked next week than he is winning the race.

Is Truex going to skip the next few races?

You're talking like its a guarantee. Nothing is guarantee in this sport. I thought you knew this when Joey got canned from JGR.

I'll tell you what, Joey has a higher chance of wrecking or getting wrecked next week than he is winning the race.
While I agre nothing is guaranteed, barring a wreck I believe Joey's team can pass Truex's... easy.. in fact without wrecks and other issues Truex wouldn't even be in the conversation regarding Joey's points position.

While I agre nothing is guaranteed, barring a wreck I believe Joey's team can pass Truex's... easy.. in fact without wrecks and other issues Truex wouldn't even be in the conversation regarding Joey's points position.

In your case better hope he doesn't get caught cheating again.

I'll choke this up as esctacy of the moment.

You're kind of disrespecting the competitors when you say things like yeah it will be easy. And Truex would be in the top ten had it not been for some wrecks and misfortune he's had.

Again, you're severely overstatimating Joey's abilities. Guy is no better than the next guy.

Logano didn't quite live up to his his hype.

I'm surprise TRL hasn't dropped the hammer on you two. :D

Years DO soften a person up right TRL. :p

You are still my favorite admin on the net. lol

Nice for Joey to say that if there was anybody he'd be OK losing to it would be his hero gowing up - Mark Martin.

Of course it's easy to say nice things when you win...Congrats.

Nice for Joey to say that if there was anybody he'd be OK losing to it would be his hero gowing up - Mark Martin.

Of course it's easy to say nice things when you win...Congrats.

Wasn't his hero growing up Gordon? lol

I'll choke this up as esctacy of the moment.

You're kind of disrespecting the competitors when you say things like yeah it will be easy. And Truex would be in the top ten had it not been for some wrecks and misfortune he's had.

Again, you're severely overstatimating Joey's abilities. Guy is no better than the next guy.

Logano didn't quite live up to his his hype.
Yet. Mark my words. Joeys team is by far better than the results show. Think what you want. I stand by what I say.

I get the feeling that is not all, Maybe all we are gonna hear about all week.
Anyway congrats to Joey and the 22 team. They been knockin on the winner door for a while now.
Enjoy it SB22, Bristol will be tough.
Bristol is another good shot... these two tracks Ive been waitin for and he proved me right this week.

I like Joey over the Biff and Truex over the next three.. Joey has momentum, the other two don't.

But I'm only giving Joey a wc spot. Not top ten. Kurt and Kahne will seal that up.

Back
Top Bottom