COTA Echopark Automotive Texas Grand Prix Prerace Thread

While I don't mind seeing a race in the rain, I'd really like to see the first race here run dry. I want to see the full potential of stock cars at this place.
I agree with this 100%....but I will take whatever comes.

I haven’t gotten to sit and watch the races like I used to in the past, mainly because of work. This is one I’d love to get to see but it’s probably gonna be the same story. :(

I haven’t gotten to sit and watch the races like I used to in the past, mainly because of work. This is one I’d love to get to see but it’s probably gonna be the same story. :(
Don't worry, I will keep track of MTJ's dominance for you. Got your back. ;)

Yeah for sure have to enforce track limits here. My biggest worry to be honest are full course yellows, they've got to be extremely loose on throwing the yellow or this is going to be a terrible race

Yeah for sure have to enforce track limits here. My biggest worry to be honest are full course yellows, they've got to be extremely loose on throwing the yellow or this is going to be a terrible race
Unless you hit something or get hit and produce debris or become disabled or lose power I dont see them throwing a caution, especially not for a spin

Pray that there are no rainbows with the 9 leading and the only (JGR) car that's in the same zip code desperately needing a caution.

Unless you hit something or get hit and produce debris or become disabled or lose power I dont see them throwing a caution, especially not for a spin

Watching this isn’t helping my fears. Looks like guys are just straight up parking it after spins and saying they stalled to draw the caution. I think these races might be real bad to be honest

Watching this isn’t helping my fears. Looks like guys are just straight up parking it after spins and saying they stalled to draw the caution. I think these races might be real bad to be honest
If they sit, they will sit a lap. NASCAR control tower knows whats going on.

Drivers trying to draw COTA...watch til the end for Denny's attempt.

IDK....I could draw my local road course, Limerock, near-perfect and I haven't been there in over 10 years. Sonoma, Watkins Glen, and Daytona all easy too.

Willie B grabs the top spot in practice

1621695784569.png

Back
Top Bottom