Countdown to the 2017 Daytona 500

36-2 car.jpg

36-3 car.jpg

36-4 car.jpg

Yeah. Heaven forbid that someone would trade on his accomplishments to earn money. :rolleyes:

Is it cold up there on the high moral ground?

Do you have this much confrontation in you real life because 90% of your comments are confrontational....anyway I personally don't think Bill had that much financial constraint that he had to take any ride that was available which he almost did. If he did it for the love of driving good for him but personally i think it tarnishs his legacy.

Do you have this much confrontation in you real life because 90% of your comments are confrontational....anyway I personally don't think Bill had that much financial constraint that he had to take any ride that was available which he almost did. If he did it for the love of driving good for him but personally i think it tarnishs his legacy.
You called Bill Elliott a whore and you're annoyed that someone took issue with that?

That's a real shame.

You called Bill Elliott a whore and you're annoyed that someone took issue with that?

That's a real shame.

Apparently your unaware of the context it was used in. And its fine to take issue with it but you don't have to take issue on a personal level. It's an unnecessary comment.

Use of the word whore has context. Who knew?

The Labonte brothers both did the same thing.

Bill was a whore towards the end...

Yeah. Heaven forbid that someone would trade on his accomplishments to earn money. :rolleyes:

Is it cold up there on the high moral ground?

That's a real shame.

Apparently your unaware of the context it was used in. And its fine to take issue with it but you don't have to take issue on a personal level. It's an unnecessary comment.

Use of the word whore has context. Who knew?

The Labonte brothers both did the same thing.

Either of youse guys got a picture or two that you'd like to share ?

Otherwise, how 'bout takin' it to the Podium . . .

Back
Top Bottom