Crash Stats for 2020

Ford 222

Team Owner
If you call one win and an 8th place finish a factor so be it. He wasn't all year
So shouldn't have even been there, eh? Ok boss. Almost won D500, won inaugural Bristol dirt race, 10 T5s, 19 T10s.....only crashed 4 times. One of those while racing for the D500.
You win home boy.....

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
So shouldn't have even been there, eh? Ok boss. Almost won D500, won inaugural Bristol dirt race, 10 T5s, 19 T10s.....only crashed 4 times. One of those while racing for the D500.
You win home boy.....
Shows that he didn't have winning speed all year, with an 8th place finish in the standings and the worst of the 3 Penske cars. Led a whole 453 laps

Ford 222

Team Owner
Shows that he didn't have winning speed all year, with an 8th place finish in the standings and the worst of the 3 Penske cars. Led a whole 453 laps
Like I said, ok boss. So what's your point? I mentioned he wrecked the least which I think is pretty notable for a full time driver that's claimed to be over aggressive by some. So again, what's "non factor" have to do with it? Still was out there as much as anyone. I guess "non factor" as in didn't cause as much chaos could apply.

Daytripper

Crew Chief
I would think Joey himself would admit that he did not have a good year this year. What if you cause a wreck but don't wreck yourself? Does that get counted as a wreck?

kkfan91

Crab Cakes and Sprint Cars....PA does 1
I would think Joey himself would admit that he did not have a good year this year. What if you cause a wreck but don't wreck yourself? Does that get counted as a wreck?
It comes down to who NASCAR counts as being involved in a caution for me. For example Bowman technically didn't crash at Martinsville but because he spun Denny he gets counted. But as NASCAR is NASCAR they aren't consistent, such as Austin Dillon at Michigan didn't include Keselowski. As I always say there's no way to be 100% accurate but it's as close as I can get.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Like I said, ok boss. So what's your point? I mentioned he wrecked the least which I think is pretty notable for a full time driver that's claimed to be over aggressive by some. So again, what's "non factor" have to do with it? Still was out there as much as anyone. I guess "non factor" as in didn't cause as much chaos could apply.
and I said he AND Matt D weren't a factor all year. Now you go off jumping and clicking your heels about how little they wrecked, and I will continue to say they were a non factor all year because they weren't

Ford 222

Team Owner
and I said he AND Matt D weren't a factor all year. Now you go off jumping and clicking your heels about how little they wrecked, and I will continue to say they were a non factor all year because they weren't
Exactly, your comment had zero to do with my observation yet you reply to ME When you make it. So just starting an argument for argument sake. Got it…..👍🏻

Ford 222

Team Owner
I never said he had a good year but to infer he was basically irrelevant I will push back.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Exactly, your comment had zero to do with my observation yet you reply to ME When you make it. So just starting an argument for argument sake. Got it…..👍🏻
I believe you were the one who has taken offense. Ya know "freedom" to say whatever and all that. People take offense too easily ;)

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Honestly, none of the Fords were a factor this year IMO. I think they sat on their hands or something

Ford 222

Team Owner
Definitely sucking hind tit. Blaney was the only one to make noise towards the end of the year. And Harvick as hard as it is to admit.

kkfan91

Crab Cakes and Sprint Cars....PA does 1
Forgot I had this one done already

ARCA East 2021

25 total crashes

Stephanie Moyer3
Mason Diaz2
Drew Dollar2
Thad Moffitt2
Jack Wood1
Daniel Dye1
Ed Pompa1