Cup Championship RACE thread --- Phoenix

jaqua19

Team Owner
Then he would have been on ESPN, Good Morning America, Tonight Show... absolute rock star. Now? He'll have to settle for Redneck Jesus 2.0 with a Cup. And, frankly, I think he's ok with that.
Redneck Jesus is actually hilarious. I vote to make that stick, and will use it.

Don't worry though, I'll be sure to credit you

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Dr_B_UNC

Team Owner
Redneck Jesus is actually hilarious. I vote to make that stick, and will use it.

Don't worry though, I'll be sure to credit you

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
It was a term about Dale Jr. hence Chase is Redneck Jesus 2.0

Turtle84

underglow
also HUGE thank you to @TexasRaceLady for remembering to put up these race threads ALL YEAR LONG EVERY SERIES.

Whether I'm able to watch live or not, I like to read back thru these race threads to pick up stuff I might have missed, so thanks to all the race thread posters too. Really great discussion on this board. Till' next year!

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
I wish there was racing on today. I just cant watch my Cowboys, they're pretty awful.

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
I wish there was racing on today. I just cant watch my Cowboys, they're pretty awful.
Then you probably don't want me to tell you that Elliott just fumbled for the 6th time this year and just turned the ball over to Washington.:oops:

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
I live in Chicago area and the Dallas Cowboys are my absolute favorite sports team. Bulls are a close second and the White Sox are like the other girl but it’s always been the Cowboys. It makes me sad they’re a joke this year as well as on here too. I just want them to win a Super Bowl again

Efisher131

Formerly Larsonfan1995
I live in Chicago area and the Dallas Cowboys are my absolute favorite sports team. Bulls are a close second and the White Sox are like the other girl but it’s always been the Cowboys. It makes me sad they’re a joke this year as well as on here too. I just want them to win a Super Bowl again
I feel your pain. At least you have the Bowls from the past to fall back on. As a Chargers fan in upstate New York, I can't even describe my frustration. Especially this season. So many huge leads blown... Should probably be 8-2 or 9-1.

Turtle84

underglow
I feel your pain. At least you have the Bowls from the past to fall back on. As a Chargers fan in upstate New York, I can't even describe my frustration. Especially this season. So many huge leads blown... Should probably be 8-2 or 9-1.

It's been brutal. And now we'll be forced to watch Rivers playoff on the Colts.

Opportunity to promote the sports section of the forum.

Top Bottom