Cup Championship RACE thread --- Phoenix

Then he would have been on ESPN, Good Morning America, Tonight Show... absolute rock star. Now? He'll have to settle for Redneck Jesus 2.0 with a Cup. And, frankly, I think he's ok with that.
Redneck Jesus is actually hilarious. I vote to make that stick, and will use it.

Don't worry though, I'll be sure to credit you

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Redneck Jesus is actually hilarious. I vote to make that stick, and will use it.

Don't worry though, I'll be sure to credit you

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
It was a term about Dale Jr. hence Chase is Redneck Jesus 2.0

also HUGE thank you to @TexasRaceLady for remembering to put up these race threads ALL YEAR LONG EVERY SERIES.

Whether I'm able to watch live or not, I like to read back thru these race threads to pick up stuff I might have missed, so thanks to all the race thread posters too. Really great discussion on this board. Till' next year!

I wish there was racing on today. I just cant watch my Cowboys, they're pretty awful.

I live in Chicago area and the Dallas Cowboys are my absolute favorite sports team. Bulls are a close second and the White Sox are like the other girl but it’s always been the Cowboys. It makes me sad they’re a joke this year as well as on here too. I just want them to win a Super Bowl again

I live in Chicago area and the Dallas Cowboys are my absolute favorite sports team. Bulls are a close second and the White Sox are like the other girl but it’s always been the Cowboys. It makes me sad they’re a joke this year as well as on here too. I just want them to win a Super Bowl again
I feel your pain. At least you have the Bowls from the past to fall back on. As a Chargers fan in upstate New York, I can't even describe my frustration. Especially this season. So many huge leads blown... Should probably be 8-2 or 9-1.

I feel your pain. At least you have the Bowls from the past to fall back on. As a Chargers fan in upstate New York, I can't even describe my frustration. Especially this season. So many huge leads blown... Should probably be 8-2 or 9-1.

It's been brutal. And now we'll be forced to watch Rivers playoff on the Colts.

Opportunity to promote the sports section of the forum.

Back
Top Bottom